“Tiki love”

Cuisines: Hawaiian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed March 29, 2015

Perfect low key stop on the Marbella beach line sitting right behind one of Costa Rica best surf breaks. Owner Jeff & his family & staff give first rate service & attend to any advise you may need while in Marbella, tours, guides, horseback riding, Waterfall tours, (I went on this amazing). Best food & hospitality one the coast. Pura Vida.

Reviewed March 24, 2015 via mobile

Came here with friends for dinner and had the place to ourselves. Ordered the penne pasta dish and my mouth is watering at the thought of how good it was! We all grabbed our drinks to watch the beautiful sunset. It was glorious!

Reviewed March 12, 2015

Great restaurant on the beach. The food was excellent. Wonderful sunset.
The service was perfect and the hosts very kind. This is a great discovery in Marbella.
In the evening, there was quite a lot of mosquitos but the staff gave us some OFF and it was OK.
I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed March 6, 2015

The Tiki Hut was great! They have phenomenal ceviche and the Calamari was some of the best we've ever had. Harry is the man! If you need anything just ask for Harry. Every one is very friendly and the Margaritas are bar none. The view is also spectacular as it sits literally ten yards from the beach! We often found ourselves stopping down for a drink and staying for seven! Thanks again to Harry and Maria for being awesome!!

Reviewed February 8, 2015

A couple of friends and I stopped in for breakfast the other day. We all ordered the typical plate a coffee and orange juice. My friend asked for a refilll for his coffee during breakfast and didn't think anything of it. Breakfast came to $45 for three of us. What? It turns out, hey decided to charge us for not three, but four coffees (apparently there are no free refills) even though coffee was supposed to be included in our meal. I asked the waitress about this and she told me that coffe wasn't included in the typical plate (even though it clearly states it on the menu. Well, congratulations Tiki Hut, you got $45 out of three locals. Next time I will pack a lunch.

1  Thank Jonathan C