See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was great, room was big size with toilet, the bath room and hot spring was big and clean. The morning breakfast was excellent (japanese style). And the staffs was very helpful and nice. Very acceptable price! Just around 20min by car to Furano Ski Area.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2017

Stayed in Jan. We arrived via train at Nakafurano station, there is literary no taxi around, even at midday, was lucky enough to ask a local lady to assist us call for 1. Think it's not high season as most attractions (farm and nature parks) ARE covered in thick snow, the hypermarket next door is the only place we can "visit" on foot, plenty of groceries, winter clothing and food.
Check in is only allowed at 3pm sharp, there is 1pc at the lobby for guest usage. Receptionist speaks minimal English, so be patient.

We had the Japanese style non smoking on 2nd floor-Room is very spacious, overlooking the breathtaking mountain view. Breakfast and dinner are served from fresh produce, nutritious and services are professional& meticulous, as in elsewhere around Japan

The hot spa has 8-10 varieties, totally a bliss, most relaxing part of our stay. We went at 9am, practically has the whole place to ourselves

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank THAM38
Reviewed January 31, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel on the first night in Hokkaido and felt that its one of the best among the more expensive hotels I stayed for the rest of my trip. The hotel is abit out of the way, its located in a quiet area. Staffs in this hotel are very friendly, the hotel felt homely. Its a very 'local' hotel as I see very few tourist. I stayed in the Japanese room and it was clean and comfy. The public bath is not crowded and everything very neat and orderly. We had Japanese style dinner in this hotel. Though the restaurant looks a bit dated, the food serve was quite good and artistic.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Fionazy
Reviewed January 26, 2016

As part of our Hokkaido trip we (group of three) stayed in this for 1 night. I was very impressed by its lounge. The staff were very courteous and since one of my friends is a Japanese we did not have any problem talking to them. We had a Japanese room and it was spacious enough for 4 people. We received dried lavenders and melons as welcome gifts. During dinner we were seated near the window and we had an awesome view of a small garden illumination. The Japanese food during dinner and breakfast was fair enough though I wasn't able to consume everything. It was also a good thing that our Japanese friend was able to explain us the food that were being served since the menu wasn't written in romaji/english.

The hotel also have a public outdoor and indoor onsen/hot spring. I went there early in the morning because I do not like other people seeing me naked. There were various mini pools with corresponding temperatures. The onsen experience was very relaxing. I only stayed at the outdoor onsen for a few minutes because I find it dirty.

After checking out we walked a few meters to Popura Farm as it was just located beside the hotel.

Room Tip: Go to the hotel's public onsen/hot spring early in the morning.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank sikoletlover
Reviewed June 24, 2015 via mobile

We arrived a little early and were told the rooms weren't ready. The receptionist didn't speak much English but he really tried to communicate with us and we checked in without a hitch. Throughout our 11 days in Hokkaido, we noticed that the hotels all seem to be strict about check-in times and no one let us into our rooms until it was almost time.
We stayed in the Japanese room and it looked a bit old and worn. But as with all Japanese hotels, everything was clean and tidy. The room was big enough for 4 futons and the staff laid them out for us while we were out for dinner. There is a big supermarket right next to the hotel and it was convenient to stock up on tidbits and drinks. There is also an ice-cream shop on the other side of the hotel which was featured in their local magazine and we tried it out and it was worth the visit.
All in all it was a decent hotel at a reasonable rate.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family