“Delicious pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Delicious pizza and good service.... This was a very nice visit with 4 generations of the family....

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Went with my family for dinner. We had a terrible waiter who wrote everything wrong. Drinks were wrong, pizza was awful and pastas came not as ordered and they didn't even bring my plate. Low and behold the owner comes to our table and starts lecturing us about them being the best italian in town and that we ordered things wrong and how it was our fault, to the point that he started insulting my wife in front of everyone!!

We eat quickly so we can leave and ask for the check and they are charging us my plate and drinks they didn't bring!!!! So I go to the owner and tell him how I didn't have dinner but were charging my plate and starts insulting me as well!!!! He even came after us as we left the place and were getting into the car.

This is not even a real Italian it's more like an italian style diner with crapy service, ok food and a very rude owner. Not worth your time there are much better places in town seriously go somewhere else.

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Homemade pasta was outstanding. Wines by the glass remarkable. Authentic Italian food. We will definitely return to sample more of their extensive menu if the amazing nightly specials do not distract us again.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

As we entered Cindy greeted and and seated us at a cool area and where we could view the ambiance similar of the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas, except more paisano like. The menu is broad and the wines are extensive! Our server Alba recommend the rabbit entree and delicious it was. My wife had the Pesto Genovese, It was prepared with the freshest basil. The prices are mid range for this area. Carmen, one of the owners, could see a man of my stature needed more than a paper napkin to cover his rotundness. She gracefully brought me a cloth napkin to protect my shirt. We will surely visit here often!
Carole and Art

Reviewed July 12, 2017

Ï was there a few month ago,the food and service was magnificent,the pastas were all ""al dente""THE PIZZA WAS SPOT ON,very impressing

1  Thank jay c