“Great in all the ways!”
Review of Tacobar Santa Ana

Tacobar Santa Ana
Ranked #7 of 119 Restaurants in Santa Ana
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Description: Get to know Tacobar, the beloved Costa Rican chain that brings the beach to the city! Try our world famous tacos made to order from the freshest ingredients, prime Costa Rican coffee, all-you-can-eat exotic salad bar, and lots of other delicious options on our ever growing menu! Our unique design invites customers to enjoy our famous bar swings and cool music in a beach like atmosphere. As Costa Ricans like to say: Estamos para servirle - We are here to serve you! Pura Vida
Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

Tacobar is always one of my favorite choices for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
The environment is charming, the food is always taste and helpful staff. They always have new and good options in the menu! Also, one of my favorite galo pinto in CR!

Reviewed January 7, 2017

Several good craft beer options to choose from!

I had fish tacos, my husband had the chicken. You receive the basic plate with your protein and then you build it from there at the taco station. Great concept.

Food was pretty good. The service wasn't all that great which is why I gave it a 3 rating. Perhaps is was a bad night... for the staff.

I'd try it again.

Reviewed December 10, 2016

This place is right around the corner from my partner's office and we eat here often. Awesome fish tacos, mint ice tea, hummjus. I love this palce I wish there was one here in the States where I live.

Tacobar_CostaRica, Guest Relations Manager at Tacobar Santa Ana, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2016

Thank you for your review, hopefully someday we'll expand to the US and other territories (-: for now we hope you continue to enjoy this beautiful country along with a mouthful of Tacobar yummy dishes

Reviewed December 7, 2016

The place is dirty. The service I experienced was shocking as the employees seemed to be unhappy with their jobs. The food lost it's traction, plates are no longer well presented, portions are smaller. Parking lot was also dirty.

Tacobar_CostaRica, General Manager at Tacobar Santa Ana, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2016

Dear Christian, we were surprised to hear about your experience at one of our restaurants and have immediately conducted a deep review into the issues you have raised in order to correct any faults that may need to be addressed as promptly as possible. We have gathered the staff to discuss your comments and reinforce the importance of consolidating with our promise of generating positive experiences for all of our Tacobar clients.
We sincerely apologize and regret that you had such an upsetting experience.
We thank you for notifying us of what happened, we will continue throughout every day to strive to give our customers the best Tacobar experience.

Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

Love this little restaurant great food and prices. Great for families or just for 2 also very clean.

Thank you Mauricio! We are so glad that you and your family enjoy Tacobar, next time you order a kid's meal, don't forget to ask the cashier to give you our custom made cool stickers!