“Worth going to! ”

maxi's by Ricky
Ranked #9 of 128 Restaurants in Santa Ana
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant had a wonderful beach vibe to it, the pictures don’t do it justice. The food was delicious, by far the best Caribbean restaurante I have eaten at. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Went there with family, the food was great! They offer big portions so you better bring an empty stomach... great Caribbean flavors! The service could have been a little better although it was not bad

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Was recommended by the hotel. Really nice “Island “ feeling. Food tasted great, service was very friendly, enjoyed it all round.

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was a 7 minute/1500colones cab ride from our hotel- Studio Hotel, Santa Ana. The owners have 3 restaurants in Costa Rica, and serve a Jamaican Costa Rican fusion. I had the fried red snapper which came with rice and peas, fried green and ripe plantain and a coleslaw. It was huge and delicious. My husband and niece had a seafood soup and my daughter had a shrimp dish. All were thrilled with the food. plus we bought 3 bottles of their “peppa”sauce made with scotch bonnet peppers, carrots and onions. The waitress took time to explain the dishes to us and the service was efficient and friendly. The owner called a taxi to take us back to the hotel which also cost 1500 colones or about $3 US. Would go again if ever in Costa Rica.

Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

I was no lucky at all, the food was ok, the service was slow and the waiter was very annoyed to hear my questions, so I believe you should try and then decide by yourself if it was good enough for your standards.