“Real American coleslaw ”
Review of Porky's Bar-B-Q

Porky's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #5 of 128 Restaurants in Santa Ana
Price range: US$2 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

First time there - had half a rack of ribs which came with baked beans , coleslaw and potato salad. My husband usually has a large appetite but this dish was so big it definitely needed to be shared between two. I had read that others complained that the price of ribs was expensive however considering two people with large appetites ate from the dish and left extremely full I think it is very reasonable.. mostly because the taste was superb. I have lived here for decades and this was the first time I truly had American slaw

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 16, 2018

This is a spot about six blocks from my house and I recently went in there for the first time. The service was amazing, they had great specials for the World Cup on drinks and the food was top notch. I'll definitely be back again soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Traffic was a nitemare in day lite....pulled in for a quick cold artisanal beer....after more than 1 year they remembered still what I drink ....nice service..nice atmosphere..very good and big selections of beers. Always welcoming..recommended.

Also...for a vegetarian...the coleslaw is a killer...

Reviewed July 1, 2018

We've been a few times. They have an enormous beer selection. The Fish Tacos are wonderful and it's a lot of food.

Date of visit: May 2018
2  Thank James B
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Go eat here!! Amazing burgers. This place was recommended to us, and we are glad we ate there. It has an extensive line up of beers- hard to decide what to drink.