We stayed in this hotel for an overnight stop. It's easy access from the motorway, private carpark and 3-bedded rooms did not disappoint us. Breakfast was good, with an excellent choice of cheese, fruit and other things.
We arrived late at night and were surprised by the beautiful view when we woke up the next morning. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The beds were excellent, we slept perfectly.
Although the room are clean and nice they could do with some restyling. The decor was a bit out of date. In all a good overnight stop. We would even consider the hotel for a short stay when exploring the region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Luzern Kriens Hotel is situated at the foot of Mount Pilatus, in a peaceful yet central location. Lucerne city center, Kriens and Mount Pilatus are a 5-minute train ride away, offering a whole host of activities all year round. You can reach Mount Titlis and the surrounding ski areas in 35 minutes. The hotel is ideal for a city break or longer vacation, and there are many restaurants nearby. It has 69 rooms, a bar serving snacks which is open 24/7, chargeable parking and free WIFI access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Luzern Kriens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Luzern Kriens Hotel Kriens
- Accor Luzern Kriens
- Ibis Luzern Kriens Canton Of Lucerne, Switzerland