This room resembled an army barrack or hospital room. The curtains had been cut to fit along the bottom edge with no hem and they also had holes in them. They were very shabby. The table lamp looked the worse for wear and did not work. The walls were half wood chip paper and half unpapered with scrape marks along them. I was asked if I wanted a non smoking room which I did. Unfortunately the room smelled strongly of smoke. I was charged 177.80 CHF and feel even half of this would have been too much for such a shabby room. I would not recommend this hotel under any circumstances it is very poor value for money . Which is a shame as we used Hotel ibis throughout our 3000 mile journey through Europe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Luzern Kriens Hotel is situated at the foot of Mount Pilatus, in a peaceful yet central location. Lucerne city center, Kriens and Mount Pilatus are a 5-minute train ride away, offering a whole host of activities all year round. You can reach Mount Titlis and the surrounding ski areas in 35 minutes. The hotel is ideal for a city break or longer vacation, and there are many restaurants nearby. It has 69 rooms, a bar serving snacks which is open 24/7, chargeable parking and free WIFI access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Luzern Kriens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Luzern Kriens Hotel Kriens
- Accor Luzern Kriens
- Ibis Luzern Kriens Canton Of Lucerne, Switzerland