We have stayed here for 3 Nights, We found there are no hotels nearby this hotel as it is slightly away from the main Luzern City. However it will take 4 mins for you to travel by train from Luzern Station. Get down at the 2nd stop from Luzern i.e. Kriens Mattenhoff. Walk is the only thing you have to do extra to reach at the hotel but it is hardly 500 meters. If that walking can be avoided then this hotel will be more preferred over other hotels in Luzern.
The hotel has got big rooms, clean linen and very good staff. The bathrooms are clean. The staff is very friendly and cordial. They also provide the customer a travel card with which you can travel within luzern for free during your stay at the Hotel. So you need not to buy separate tickets. This facility of Travel pass is common in hotels in Luzern so do ask for it. It will save a lot of money.
We had comfortable stay at the hotel, will surely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Luzern Kriens Hotel is situated at the foot of Mount Pilatus, in a peaceful yet central location. Lucerne city center, Kriens and Mount Pilatus are a 5-minute train ride away, offering a whole host of activities all year round. You can reach Mount Titlis and the surrounding ski areas in 35 minutes. The hotel is ideal for a city break or longer vacation, and there are many restaurants nearby. It has 69 rooms, a bar serving snacks which is open 24/7, chargeable parking and free WIFI access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your ibis Luzern Kriens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Luzern Kriens Hotel Kriens
- Accor Luzern Kriens
- Ibis Luzern Kriens Canton Of Lucerne, Switzerland