Open today: 7:45 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Excellent customer service

Arrived at Test Valley Golf Club today to play a four ball using my free voucher. Disappointed to... read more

Reviewed August 20, 2018
bobtaylor2013
Fareham, United Kingdom
Friendly club lovely course , dining and a good bar .

We attended to look at the club. It was raining . Very friendly tidy club. We had a Sunday... read more

Reviewed April 16, 2018
gerry1956561
South East England, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 13, 2018

Having played here about 5 times now I can highly recommend it, not only is it a fair challenge, it's well maintained and of course, the bacon rolls are magnificent

C4964TImaria, Director of Sales at Test Valley Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

Look forward to seeing you again soon, thank for taking the time to write a review, remember to ask about the Loyalty card the next time you play.

Kind regards

Maria

Reviewed April 4, 2017

Test Valley Golf Club is a wonderful venue for any occasion,but the Sunday carvery is excellent value for money.The carvery offers a choice of three different meats as well as a vegetarian option,you can opt for 2 or 3 courses.Whatever you decide you will not be short changed.The staff are polite and courteous and all this is off set by the lovely surroundings, I particularly like the way the tables are arranged as this often varies,every one can be seated in their own group but at the same time can be private and spacious.

Reviewed September 29, 2016

Test Valley is a great society course for all level of players food always good as well as the welcome from all the staff we play here regularly and whatever the weather the course is always playable.

Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

Played 9 holes at this course yesterday on my own. The weather was lovely!

Staff were very helpful and friendly and the course is in a nice location.

Well maintained greens and fair ways made for a good round.

Nice and simple course with no many hazards. Price was average I payed 18 for 9 holes as I'm not a member.

Only gripe is the fact that there is a driving range next to the first tee and the nets have fallen down and I was inches from getting hit with a ball!

Overall a nice experience and would recommend for a quite simple game of golf.

Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

I found the course somewhat boring although it's condition was very good. I played very badly so my impressions in fairness are clouded by the way I played.
We were in a match and I can say that the food afterwards was very good indeed.
It is difficult for me to be really objective but I have played other courses badly and enjoyed them more.

C4964TImaria, Director of Sales at Test Valley Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2016

Good afternoon Richard

In response to your comment on our Course being boring, I am sorry that you feel this way & as you say maybe this was due a little to your mood of play on the day.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your meal after your match and hope that should you play here again you enjoy a little more.

Kind regards