“Do NOT be put off by the decor - this place serves really good food”
Review of Fiko's Bistro - CLOSED

Fiko's Bistro
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Hi To Every One Who Read This Msg. My Name Is Fiko. I Run The Fikos Bistro High Street Innerleithenjust Trying To Give You Some Information About Bistro.we Serve Pizzas, Burgers, Pastas,fish,and Couple Italian Dishes (but I Am Not Italian) We Try To Serve You Good And Freshly Cooked Food In The Bistro Its Time Consuming Some Time You Can Wait While To Get Your Food Good Food Takes Time !! Its Impossible To Make Every One Happy If You Have Any Bad Experience With Us Please Let Us Know Right There And If We Ignore You Than Give Us What We Deserve In Trip Adviser. First Talk To Us Please !! Your Comment Is Important.thank You Very Much Have Great Dayfiko
Reviewed August 6, 2015

I nearly walked out again - the decor is poor. The owners really should look at the decor as it must cost them business. Which is a shame as the food really is excellent. Recommended.

Reviewed August 5, 2015

About the only place open in Innerleithen on a wet Sunday (and Monday) night. Excellent service from a charming young man. Liked it so much we went back the next day.

Reviewed July 27, 2015

Despite the rather downmarket decor (why all the Laurel & Hardy miniatures?) the food and service were very good. Our breaded haddock was cooked perfectly, great beer with and freshly made coffee after, all for a very reasonable price.

Reviewed May 3, 2015

We were staying overnight in the hotel to which this bistro is linked. My partner had fish and chips and liked the fact that it was cooked in breadcrumbs instead of the usual batter which meant that the size of the fish was all fish not mostly batter!! I chose the cheese burger and this was cooked through. I say that because lately in other establishments I have been served burgers that have been not just under cooked but raw in the middle so having it cooked through is always good to get. The waitress was attentive and friendly without being over the top. Thanks for a good meal.

Fikosbistro, Manager at Fiko's Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2015

Reviewed April 11, 2015

What a superb meal, excellent choice, good value for money and lovely staff. Will defininately go back there and recommend itto everyone who visits the area. Try the turkish pizza or the spagetti carbonara.

1  Thank Fiona J