“Risottos are delicious”

Brasas Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 31 Restaurants in Anasco
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I've been going to this restaurant every year for the last three years with my boyfriend and I must say that their risottos are amazing, at least for my taste. The last time I went, I ordered chicken breast stuffed with sweet plaintain and green peas risotto and it was absolutely delicious. My boyfriend ordered other risotto and he really loved it too. The meat was moist and soft, nothing was overcooked. Even the vegetables were deliciously cooked (not bland and slightly crunchy). The prices are not too high, neither too low- they're quite good, specially considering that they're inside a hotel. I've seen that they even do breakfast, but I haven't tasted it yet. Maybe next year I will. As far as the place goes, it is a simple, yet elegant place- very quiet and nice if you want a relaxing meal. They have a small terrace outside where you can also go and eat at. Overall, a really nice place. I enjoy it.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Had an exquisite steak and risotto, the menu had other great choices and prices where good for the amount and taste of the food served! Great staff attending tables! I mentioned hidden because you have to enter the Rincon Beach Resort to find this outstanding restaurant!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

One of the best places I have ever been to. Night after night we had the best meal of my life. The waiter so so good at there jodhpur, they made us feel so welcome.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Had breakfast four days in a row and always enjoyed the Continental buffet. Service was great. Fruits were fresh, coffee was perfect, premium juices, variety of cheeses, deli meats. Breads, bagels, and croissants. Greeeeaaaat way to start a busy and fun day.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Very very good restaurant. Clean, delicious, gentle service. Had a great experience. Food was very well cooked and we didn't have to wait long to be seated or served. The price for some dishes might be a little too high but it's understandable since it's located inside the resort. I'll be going back for sure!