Hotels.com
Travelocity
Official Hotel
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

If you need a comfortable place to stay this place has just what you need, with friendly staff and clean rooms great place to stay. Small and outdated rooms but has a tv and a bed and fridge and microwave what else do you need. Pool and hot tub as well

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank Marlie1313
Management response:Responded March 22, 2017

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate any feedback from guests to help make our hotel a better place for our customers.

Reviewed October 31, 2016

Booked on booking.com and was given a higher rate at check in. Poorly decorated., very tiny room. Very poor lighting. Tiny hallways. No continental breakfast. Food in lounge was good, however, food took a long time to come.

Room tip: All rooms are non smoking.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew L
Reviewed September 15, 2016 via mobile

We were here for a work conference and I must say this place should be shut down or at lest gutted and fixed up.

When you walk in you feel like you're walking into a dungeon. The smell was old and of old cigarette smoke. We did r stay here but I felt horrible for the people that did.

Conference room was dingy and had no natural light.

Food was served to us beside the pool which I thought was gross. Maybe some guests may have wanted to swim. Even then I would have been scared of getting planters warts. The smell of chlorine was very strong while eating.

Food was awful. Had terrible stomach pains and was in the bathroom a lot. Lunch first day was potato salad (disgusting) soup which was good, wraps were ok. Supper was meh. Bland and boring. We had breakfast at the Canalta in fear of it being gross. Lunch today was pizza and salad. The pizza was burnt and rock hard. Hardly edible. Salad was meh.

All in all the managers should be ashamed of themselves for this hotel. Fix it up. I will never stay or attend anything there again.

Date of stay: September 2016
4  Thank KrystinMP
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Clean, but dingy. No coffee pot or even a tea kettle. No elevator. No hangers. No hanger behind the bathroom door. Pool view is better than street view, I'm sure. Pool looks like it is decently maintained. Budget hotel; likely well supported. Not my style, but appreciate the effort.

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank msfirefly007
Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

My co-worker and I stopped in for a meal here when we were working in the Humboldt area. It seemed like a nice looking place when we walked in, and the server was polite. The food tasted ok, but the portions were quite small and very expensive for a small town, nothing fancy restaurant. I'm afraid I will probably be going somewhere else next time I'm in Humboldt.

Date of stay: August 2016