“Awesome!!! indescribable ”

Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Marcoola
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Skydive Noosa is not your average skydiving operation - it's the primo destination for your unforgettably enjoyable freefalling experience! Come and enjoy a complete skydiving experience over Noosa and The Sunshine Coast region at our boutique coastal operation, where you are not just another number, but a new friend and future Sky God in the making. Go on, book a date to come and get your hair in the air, your knees in the breeze and your head in the clouds.
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Best day!! You have to do this!!!!Vicki ,thankyou so much for help and caring. Red was very informative and fun. The instructors were awesome. Jumped with my son and 2 friends .Thankyou Wayne for my tandem jump. Legend. A day I’ll never forget

All reviews
"free fall"
in 5 reviews
"best experiences of my life"
"tandem jump"
"parachute"
"luke"
"safety"

Reviewed March 25, 2018

The lady at the front desk- sorry I forgot your name- was so friendly and helpful, a real delight. Everyone was approachable. Tea and coffee available in the kitchen while you wait tour turn. A beautiful place to take the dive and land on the beach too. Very kind instructor. I felt safe. This was absolutely AMAZING and will do it again. Also a lot cheaper than at home.

Reviewed December 22, 2017

1. easy booking, friendly staff, got $20 discount as I have overseas passport holder(tourist)
2. skydiving is really something!! when you jump it's quite overwhelming but the whole experience is incredible
3. 60 sec free falling and around 7 min of parachute falling, the view of coastline is just breathtaking, it's incredible
4. trust your guide, they are all very professional and extremely friendly. they will take care of you until you land safely!!

Reviewed December 11, 2017

If you want to skydive anywhere this is definitely the location to do it in.
The staff were amazing and reassured my Dad every step of the way. The day we booked to jump had inclement weather and we were kept informed continuously on possible times to jump. As a spectator my Mum and I were advised of the canopy details so we could pick out my Dad as soon as he left the plane.
The drop zone was absolutely stunning and that was just for the spectator.
The view was insane for my dad.
Dad said it is the most increadible thing he has ever done and would recommend anyone to do it of any age.
Since the jump my dad seems to have a new lease of life and is now looking at doing a bungy jump.
Thank you to all the staff who made my dads day, thank you to Luke who was brilliant with my dad.
He will never forget this day, an amazing memory for an older gentleman.

SkydiveAustraliaCrew, Public Relations Manager at Skydive Noosa, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Hey Caroline,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a positive review.

We are so glad your Dad had an amazing time with our Noosa crew and has those incredible memories to hold on too!

We hope to see you guys again in future.

Blue Skies,