All reviewslarge bathroomwould definitely stay here againmain roadstaff are very friendly and helpfulbusy roadnext morningqueen bedhome away from homeswimming poolthe ground floorgood sizefirst floorclean roomsfast food outletsthree nightstrain stationkitchen suite
Reviewed April 8, 2017

Very large and comfortable rooms with balcony. Huge bathroom and spa. Very clean and tidy. In room breakfast was good quality and arrived right on time. Liz and the staff are very friendly and helpful.
Very much enjoyed our stay at The Hermitage and will be back.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2017

I stayed in a double room on the first floor and couldn't fault the room and it's amenities. It was quiet and spacious with a comfortable bed and functional, tasteful bathroom. Our group enjoyed a take away dinner in a lovely room which was made available to us after a full days outing. The entry foyer was exceptionally welcoming with a cosy atmosphere of understated luxury. The staff were professional, friendly and helpful at all times.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

Was a little disappointed, booked the spa suite, but there wasn't any hot water left when we went to use it, we did get hot water the next morning but due to my need to checkout early it defeated the purpose of the spa.

Other then that, it was a good stay, the suite was large, bed was comfortable and although near a main road was very quite.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed March 9, 2017

I stayed overnight here this week as I had an appointment in Sydney the next day. Being from out of town, the thought of Sydney traffic was very unpleasant so I decided to leave my car at the Motel and catch the train into Central. It worked very well and the train trip only took one hour. My room was large, very clean and the staff were most welcoming. I would certainly stay at the Motel again!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed March 8, 2017

We had a two night stay here and were so happy to stay in such a beautifully appointed room, with safeguards in place, such as carpark locked overnight and external door also locked for our protection. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. will definitely be staying there again on our next visit.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple