All reviews large bathroom main road would definitely stay here again busy road home away from home queen bed swimming pool hot breakfast the ground floor bar fridge good size clean rooms fast food outlets three nights kitchen suite travel interstate recently stayed here
Reviewed May 24, 2018

I was allocated room 35 on this stay. This is upstairs and to the rear of the building above the restaurant. Every room I have had over the years has been large and comfortable and 35 was no different. Although over the restaurant I did not hear any noise at all. The room was in the usual immaculate state when I arrived, I can't say the same thing when I left, but I have no doubt it was returned to immaculate for the next guest. I had been doing a lot of driving on this trip and it was so great to get into a nice comfortable bed for two nights.

Room Tip: Any of the upstairs rooms away from the main road, although I have stayed in a front room and the noise has not kept me awake.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 105Gunner
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

I’m so confused how they think they can change $240 for a room with cockroaches an outdated room that is beyond gross. Overpriced. Avoid! I’m so shocked how this place with not even swipe card access overcharges it’s guests so much!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Melzyd
Lillibet_11, Manager at The Hermitage Motel, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Good morning
Thank you for your review.........I can only apologise for the cockroaches that were in your room.......we have just had the entire building fumigated as we do every 6 months.....we do have card access as your booking was a company booking booked and paid for by the company we didn't swipe your card.
As for saying the room is outdated is a bit of an exaggeration.........
Kind Regards
Management

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

We have been to the hermitage on numerous occasions and we have always had a lovely experience. The staff are friendly and helpful and the food is always divine. Thank you for making our 30th anniversary a wonderful evening.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rondawsn
Reviewed February 10, 2018

Large rooms with dining area and outdoor area very clean and staff have really fantastic customer service skills only disappointment for us was their onsite restuarant was closed for holidays ...however very close to sizzlers and the Outback Steakhouse plus quite a few others

Room Tip: Definetly ground floor
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lynda W
Reviewed December 17, 2017

We only stayed for one night, the hotel was really nice and comfortable, room was very spacious and more importantly very clean. Although it's on the main road we had a quiet night, didn't hear the road at all. Conveniently located close to several fast food outlets. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family