All reviews monterrey airport near airport one night place to stay conference lobby mexico shuttle personnel gym
Reviewed June 2, 2016 via mobile

There's no where like home but this place comes close! Always a pleasure staying here. Shuttle service is a plus, staff are courteous and very helpful. Would recommend to anyone on business or pleasure. Nice outdoor pool area, they have a bar b q you can use to have a "carne asada"....Many good times here!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
BigAppleL, Manager at Best Western Premier Monterrey Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2016

Thank you very much for your feedback! We love to hear all this great things you experience during your stay. We are going to continue making our best, so our future guests can continue having great experiences in our hotel. We hope we see you back soon! Have a great day!

Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

Great value, great hotel, excellent location , good customer service, safe, clean but horrible food. My business partner and I both sent our food back....I've seen dog food that looked more appealing than the fish and taco plates we were served. Considering we were in Mexico these Mexican dishes were not what we expected.

Trip type: Travelled on business
BigAppleL, Manager at Best Western Premier Monterrey Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We will use your point of view, so we can make some changes in the restaurant, so our future guests can have a better experience. Have a great day!

Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

I came into Monterrey late in the evening and had an early morning appointment the next morning so I wanted something close to the airport. I had tried to reserve a room at another hotel but it was full with no rooms available, so I booked at the Best Western Premier.
It was reasonably priced, and was very clean. The staff was friendly and very accommodating.
I enjoyed a good breakfast with a good variety to choose from. I ate at the Resturant located in their parking lot.
I used their airport shuttle service both ways to and from the airport. A short ride.

It was a perfect stay for this business trip. I would stay there again without hesitation.

Trip type: Travelled on business
BigAppleL, Manager at Best Western Premier Monterrey Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We hope we see you soon again. Have a great day!

Reviewed May 9, 2016

The staff here are helpful and courteous at all times. I have stayed at this hotel at least 30 nights and never had an issue. The breakfast is more then enough considering its free and Alex makes the best margarita in Monterrey! Rooms are up to date and clean. Nice out side area with pool and spa make this a great place to stay while traveling on business.

Room tip: Floors 3 and 4 are newly renovated.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
BigAppleL, Manager at Best Western Premier Monterrey Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2016

Thank you very much for your feedback! We hope we see you back soon! Have a great day!

Reviewed March 22, 2016

Good intention to offer nice services near to airport. Rooms not fully clean and breakfast capacity is below guest amount demand. Distance to Monterrey airport is very convenient and have a nice Bar. Rates are below average from Hotels near by ...so the Quality too

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BigAppleL, Manager at Best Western Premier Monterrey Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We will take in consideration everything you indicate to us, so we can create a better a experience to our future guest. We hope we can see you back soon! Have a nice day!