“Pretty good Brussels Burger”

Be Burger Place Lux
Reserve with
Be Burger Place Lux is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 240 Restaurants in Ixelles
Description: Our cuisine is based on discovery, creativity and sharing. In search of the best ingredients, combinations of flavours and tastes, I am inspired by products I discover in the course of my travels. My notebooks where I write down my ideas and annotate my recipes reflect my inspiration and my culinary passion. Be Burger forms the innovative bridge for this inspirational palette and creative cuisine.
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

The prices are a bit high for a burger place, but the food is good and they do have a set menu which includes dessert. Burgers are cooked a little more on the rare side, so if you like it more done, they’re happy to oblige.

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

I decided to have dinner on the specific place having read good comments and because it was close to the hotel. The experience was not analogous to what I expected. The place is well decorated with enough space for many tables for couples or bigger companies. Service was prompt but the burgers that were heavily advertised as unique, were not so, giving you the essence of a highly priced quick food place instead of a more sophisticated in its category. Even the fries were not that tasty, so the whole meal was not a satisfactory one.
Prices, according to analogous places were normal, but according to the quality that day, were high.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

Good burgers and lovely chips!

We ate in the restaurant and a few days later we got a takeaway from here (10% discount for takeaways).

Nice restaurant, good food and friendly staff.

Individual Burgers were around €13 for a standard size.

Reviewed February 7, 2018

The burgers at De Burger are really good. They even make the bacon crispy. But the price is a little high for what they are, and that does not include extras such as fries. Ah well, a pleasant lunch anyway, and the staff was reasonably efficient, so overall a good experience.

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

The dinner at "Be Burger" has been a really bad experience during our business trip in Bruxelles.
The food is really expensive for what you get.
I mean: they are just burgers and they don't even come together with side chips or salad.
The waiters are kind but really inexperienced, probably this means that they leave the job often and get replaced.
They refused to serve us tap water, they only have a 0.5L glass bottle for 5€ !!
The manager is really, really rude.
If he doesn't like to work in contact with people, maybe he should consider changing is job.