“Fantastic sushi in the neighbourhood!”
Review of Cote Sushi Woluwe

Cote Sushi Woluwe
Price range: US$12 - US$29
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed December 9, 2017

Me and my friends were looking for a sushi restaurant in the neighbourhood and decided to try Cote Sushi as it was the closest one. It was such a nice surprise! The place was busy with guests, which is always a good sign, but it didn't slow down the service. We absolutely loved the food - and in particular California rolls, mini asian-style meatballs and perfectly cooked rice. Sauces to take away are nicely packed in mini bottles with restaurant's stickers. Recommended!

Reviewed November 3, 2017

Pretty long menu, fast and nice service. But what was really very good was sushi rice - on of the best I ad in Brussels. It is worth to go for a lunch or to ask to deliver.

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

My son and I love sushi. We eat it fairly often. But living in Brussels, it is not always easy, as the quality varies a lot. The other day we were walking down Ave George Henri in WOLUWE Saint Lambert, in search of a sushi restaurant we had previously visited. And we came upon COTE SUSHI which I quickly checked on Trip Advisor. What a nice surprise!! The place is very simple; you do not pay for any extra decor. So if you are looking for a romantic hide away or anything posh, this is not it. It clearly is a place that does most of its business through home delivery. (They are on both UberEATS and Deliveroo). But the food is fantastic!! Prepared fresh in the kitchen by two sushi chefs you can observe. We ordered a maki set and salmon sushi wrapped in avocado - delicious. My son"/ assessment of the miso soup was: "Mom, this is the best miso soup I have had this year." I also ordered tuna ceviche which were very tasty. Definitely a place we will visit again. And will order from.

Reviewed August 21, 2017

Fantastic japonese food and great service! I have always requested delivery and they are quite fast. I highly recommend!

Reviewed November 3, 2016

The sushi was perfect, good taste, and the waiters excellent! A lit bit to wait to have what we have ordered but the food was amazing.