“Tex Mex Must Eat- calling all American Expats!”
Review of Ancho Jourdan

Ancho Jourdan
Ranked #50 of 108 Restaurants in Saint-Gilles
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Description: Ancho est un concept de Fresh Mexican Food
Description: Ancho est un concept de Fresh Mexican Food
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Three days of mediocre food in Brussels has brought me to the first restaurant worthy of recognition... Ancho. Definitely more Tex Mex but 100% delicious and exactly what I needed after a day full of 8 back-to-back meetings. Already day dreaming about my next visit. I can only vouch for the beef, but I’d stake my reputation on it.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

I have been to this place already a few items for lunch, and I totally find it a great option in the Stephanie area.
It has a high value for money (lunch menu with 2 tacos or 1 burrito + a soft drink for 9,90 Euros), and the tacos and burritos are very good.
The service is nice and attentive.
They have also good cocktails

Reviewed June 21, 2018

I work close to the restaurant. When it first opened its doors in April, me and my colleague went to check it out. Since then, I must say, we go there on a regular base, let's say almost every week, sometimes even more than one time in a week.
So, I don't have to say we think the food is excellent.
We've tasted all the different kinds of taco's, and we all have our own favorite.
Service is very good also, very friendly, and very fast.
If u didn't have a good expierence than it might be just bad luck because every time we've been there, we've had a nice time.
I can recommend it to everyone who wants to try Mexican food!

Reviewed June 11, 2018

I grew up in the American Midwest, so I'm pretty picky about my Tex-Mex/Mexican food. In my opinion, this is more of a Tex-Mex than Mexican place, but most people don't know the difference, and it has pretty excellent food, so it does it well. The decorations and vibe of the place was fantastic; I loved the cacti everywhere! The tacos were quite good, I got the porc carmélisé and a Mexican mule (with their taco + cocktail deal) and my friend got a mojito and steak tacos. The waitress was very nice, and the kitchen was able to leave off the radishes from my friend's tacos. The nachos were pretty decent too, but I did want a little more cheese. But overall, delicious food, an awesome aesthetic, and good service.

1  Thank Amanda H
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

The food was really tasty and the spicy was really well balanced.
Big portion, nice place and friendly staff.
Thanx