“Mantadive ”

Lembongan Divers
Ranked #29 of 57 Tours in Nusa Lembongan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The owner, Mr. Rudi, a local living legend, has over 25 years experience diving in and around Nusa Lembongan! Our primary focus is to provide the best diving experience for our customers, by having smaller groups, the best equipment, and most of the times diving in secluded dive sites that only Rudy and his Divemasters are proudly to know!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I had the best dive with anang and rudi at manta bay. They really know where to go to see all you want. We saw some big mantas and also some sharks.

Really good is that they have all the equipment brand new.

Nice to dive with you guys. See you next year.

Date of experience: April 2018
"rudi"
in 15 reviews
"scubapro"

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We have returned to dive with Rudi and Anang at Lembongan Divers for the past 2 years because they ensure that we will have an unforgettable dive experience. They are attentive, professional and always practice safety. They are some of the most experienced divers in Lembongan and will take you to sites that are not highly concentrated with other divers. Lembongan waters can be challenging due to the currents, but they are well versed and know when and where to dive. If you want to dive with molas, rays, sharks and more, be sure to dive with Rudi and Anang! We were very pleased and highly recommend them for a safe and phenomenal dive adventure.

Date of experience: April 2018
3  Thank Bethsaida N
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

I had the luxury recently and a couple of visits before to dive Lembongan and the surrounding islands, that a womderfull color dives....
I been fortunate ro dive with Mr Rudi and Anang both i say the best 2 dive guides on Lembogan island. (Shop name LEMBOGAN DIVERS)
Their knowledge of the surrounding waters is incredible.
Im a instructor and im very conscious and picky diver but time'n time again they have not let me down in Saftey and fun diving.
They are a nesh dive centre in the waters edge of Lembogan island .... you want to be well treated as i have, this is the place
to be.
Ask for Rudi the man

5  Thank Hassan M
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

First of all, I am a B.S.A.C. Diver of many years experience with over 1,000 dives under my belt.
For the last 10 years I have dived frequently with Rudi and Anang. They are the safest Dive Masters in my experience. At the dive sites they use, the coral is healthy and spreads for miles. There are multitudes of many species of fish. I especially enjoy photographing Nudibranch, of which there are many varities.
I would highly recommend this dive school.

3  Thank le4t
See more reviews
Reviewed March 22, 2018

I did a discovery dive with local divemaster Anang from Lembongan Divers. Our trip to Manta Point on Nusa Penida was fantastic - we saw beautiful fish, corals and the highlight, the amazing manta rays (we saw at least 5). We rested at Crystal Bay which is a beautiful tropical oasis with stunning coral. Excellent dive company, friendly, professional and experienced staff and new equipment. Safety is a top priority and they really looked after us. Thanks so much guys, I hope to visit again next year.

3  Thank Jess492