Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great intro to surfing

I went on two sessions, two days in a row, as a complete beginner. Agus, one of the instructors... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
fcoppola
Berkeley, California
via mobile
surf lessons and board rental

A great place for surf lessons, or just renting a board. A really fun and knowledgeable group to... read more

Reviewed November 8, 2018
matthew c

All reviews his knowledge taking lessons amazing person his team these guys my boyfriend agus wave beginners shipwreck dope importance fun dude lembongan instructor bali
Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

I found Thabu Surf Lessons through the Lembongan Traveller, amongst a variety of other teachers. Thabu was the first to respond and was so easy to communicate with. From the very first greeting at the lesson I felt at home, Agus took the class who was super chill but equally thorough with understanding techniques. He made me feel comfortable and safe, especially as a solo and complete beginner. You couldn’t wipe the smile off my face the whole time. It was great fun, unforgettable! Thank you Thabu and Agus for the happy times :)

Reviewed April 19, 2018

I had my first surfing lesson with these guys and it was successful! I doubted if I would be able to do that but well - after first little success I could not stop))) I had more lessons on Bali then but they were not that cool as the first one. You have got +1 addicted:)) When I come to Bali the next time, I will definitely to Lembongan first of all and stay at least 1 week for more lessons with Thabu and his guys.

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Had 3 days in Lembongan after a week in Bali for work so wanted to pack lots in! Contacted Thabu through social media and he got back to me straight away to book us in. His knowledge of the breaks, tides and conditions gave us lots of confidence and assurance. His instructors Loxie and Wayan were so attentive and genuinely wanted us to have fun while out there. And we did! So much so, we booked in the next day too! Highly Recommend these guys if you’re new to surfing - little break called Razors perfect with fun waves for newbies! Shipwrecks and Lacerations all out front of the school so it suits those more experienced too. As a bonus, Thabu took some great pics of us surfing to have as a keepsake!

Learnt lots of new things to add to my learning of surfing! Thanks guys, we loved it!

Reviewed April 5, 2018

Awesome experience overall! The crew is genuinely interested in you having a blast while learning how to surf. Would recommend to anyone of all ages interested learning how to surf. You'll leave Thabus with a big smile on your face and an appreciation for the ocean. What else is better? Check it out for yourself!

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

When in nusa lembongan or nusa ceningan and in need for surflessons or a surfrental thabu is your man, great surfer, great guy! I rented a board here to surf in lembongan and ceningan which are really nice places to surf. Good surfboards, fair prices for rental and I got a lot of helpful advice. I'm definitely coming here again, such a nice place and such positive vibes!

Date of experience: March 2018