“locally owned, safe and fun”
Review of Thabu Surf Lessons

Thabu Surf Lessons
Ranked #29 of 57 Tours in Nusa Lembongan
More attraction details
Owner description: Thabu Surf Lesson Located In Nusa Lembongan,jungut Batu,bali, On the beach next to puri nusa beach hotel, in front of surf break call shipwreck
Reviewed May 26, 2018

Locally owned and SAFE. I have some surfing experience and took a lesson with Thabu. It was awesome we took the boat to the surf break and Thabu took real good care of us. We caught so many good waves. This company keeps the group small and they know the spot very well. If you are looking to be better at surfing on nusa lembongan, don't go alone, play safe and go with him.

Date of experience: May 2018
"fun"
in 25 reviews
"dude"

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Many thanks Thabu and his team!! It was so nice to learn surfing whith you. Besides to be professional and real good instructors, it was so peaceful and fun to learn with this team in that perfect place!! I feel confident all along my lessons thanks to you! And we also meet amazing people thanks to your good vibes!!
Take care you and your family!!
Kind regards and all my best!
If I come back to Nusa lembongan, i will take a lesson for sure!!!
Heloise from France

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 18, 2018

I was on Lembongan for 3 weeks and was able to pack in multiple lessons with Thabu and his team. I cannot say enough good things about Thabu and all of the other instructors I had the pleasure to work with. They are all excellent instructors and they keep a low instructor to student ratio. They are conscious about safety and take the surf progression of their students seriously and they do it all with a chill, island life atmosphere that one would expect on a beautiful island like Nusa Lembongan.

Can't wait to get back there!

Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

I found Thabu Surf Lessons through the Lembongan Traveller, amongst a variety of other teachers. Thabu was the first to respond and was so easy to communicate with. From the very first greeting at the lesson I felt at home, Agus took the class who was super chill but equally thorough with understanding techniques. He made me feel comfortable and safe, especially as a solo and complete beginner. You couldn’t wipe the smile off my face the whole time. It was great fun, unforgettable! Thank you Thabu and Agus for the happy times :)

See more reviews
Reviewed April 19, 2018

I had my first surfing lesson with these guys and it was successful! I doubted if I would be able to do that but well - after first little success I could not stop))) I had more lessons on Bali then but they were not that cool as the first one. You have got +1 addicted:)) When I come to Bali the next time, I will definitely to Lembongan first of all and stay at least 1 week for more lessons with Thabu and his guys.