“A relaxing and beautiful location”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Villa Mimpi Manis

View from villa
Villa Mimpi Manis
Side View Villa Mimpi Manis
Dream Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
spatially...
Brisbane, Queensland
“A relaxing and beautiful location”
Reviewed 25 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

I stayed 3 relaxing nights. Spacious villa with comfy bed & airconditioning downstairs and gorgeous day bed in the open upstairs area. The view from upstairs is just wonderful. Apart from one light, everything was in very good working order and the villa was very clean and well kept, both inside and out. Nice pool with a water feature that was easily turned on or off depending on what you felt like. On arrival, I was met at the boat on time and my luggage was taken up the stairs to the villa for me - and it was a lot of stairs!! I initially mentioned to the manager I was interested in snorkelling and when I went for a little stroll on the 1st afternoon I was stopped by a snorkelling boat operator who had heard about my interest from the manager, and had obviously been given my description! (Newman is the snorkelling operator and he and his boat were terrific!! Go snorkelling for manta rays - excellent fun!). Plenty of drinking water is provided for you in the villa so never any need to buy bottles which is good. Breakfasts were provided in the fridge for the 3 days - white bread and cornflakes type fare. If you are into health food, you'd probably want to go out for breakfast, but this is a small criticism of what is a lovely place. Carla also helped me book the fast boat transfer with a free transfer to the airport afterwards at very short notice. I would recommend this place very much.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Friends getaway
26 Nov 2014
Thank you for staying at villa Mimpi manis we are glad you enjoyed your stay and come again
Vineet M
New Delhi, India
“Excellent food , great spa, beach front.”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

It's calm and at the beach front.
Has a salt water pool ... The spa is decent and has one of the few places around that open late at night . The staff is friendly and helpful... And the food is really nice.. Small sports bar at the Back lane can be fun for late evenings.
The island is small but there is lots to do. .. If you want a quiet vacation .. It's a must go..

Your age range 25-34
20 Aug 2014
Thank you for staying with us at Villa Mimpi Manis we hope you enjoyed your stay and we are glad you enjoyed our facilities
Amber T
Brisbane, Australia
“10 out of 10 for Villa Mimpi Manis”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

This was the first stop on our honeymoon and it didn't disappoint! It was the little touches that made villa mimpi manis different to the standard hotels and we felt right at home there. Nothing was too big or small an ask of Komang who helped us arrange massages, scooters etc. The breakfast provided with the villa was exactly what we were after and more than enough! The view from the top floor is to die for and we spent many hours watching the surf roll in over a bintang in the afternoons. We would definitely return and recommend to all of our friends and family. Carla was more than helpful and the booking process was a breeze.

Friends getaway Older travelers
10 Jun 2014
We are so glad you enjoyed your honeymoon, Villa Mimpi Manis is certainly a slice of paradise thats why our guests keep coming back every year. Komang does a fantastic job so we are so glad you enjoyed yourself. We hope to see you and your husband again soon.
Jennywren...
“Beautiful Villa”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

I've been to Bali lots of times and didn't think it could get any better! A friend recommended staying on Nusa Lembongan and we decided to stay at Villa Mimpi Manis for a few days, the owner organised everything from getting picked up from our hotel in Legian and the boat transfers. When we arrived at Lembongan, Komang the Manager was waiting for us and couldn't be more helpful, he organised everything for us, including a scooter so we could explore the island, nothing was to much trouble for him. The villa was absolutely amazing, spectacular views, gorgeous pool and very modern and clean. Would definitely stay there again.

10 Jun 2014
Thank you for your positive review we are really glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.
Chris S
“Awesome Island gettaway..”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Beautiful place to just kick back and watch the ocean or take a dip in the pool. Komang (villa manager) is super friendly and really willing to help you with any thing you could need/want. The beds where comfy the rooms clean and the locals are very friendly. Food is cheap and the waves are great. Will tell all our friends about this little gem. Thanks for a great stay.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool and the veiw
Liked least: having to leave
Friends getaway
22 May 2014
Thank you for you review we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Villa mimpi manis is next to two of the best surf breaks on the island. We hope to see you again soon at this slice of paradise.
Danielle...
Perth, Australia
“Heavenly accommodation and views”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

My partner and my 2 teenage daughters were lucky enough to stay at Villa Mimpi Manis a couple of weeks ago. We have always stayed in Bali, but on a recommendation, was pleasantly surprised to explore the island of Nusa Lembongan. Only a 30 minute fast boat ride from Sanur and you have entered into paradise. There is no long taxi trip to get to this accommodation, Komang the Villa Manager was waiting for us as we stepped off the boat. He quickly took our luggage and walked us to our Villa. A few steps away from the beach was the Villa. We were overwhelmed with the breathtaking views from our Villa. The Villa was modern, clean with a few personal touches. This Villa suited us, as it is a two bedroom with separate bathrooms. There was a small kitchen with a fridge. We slept in the top room as this had the most amazing views of the pool, island and the bay. The downstairs room overlooked the beautiful pool. The Manager Komang provided us with exceptional service and organised our scooter hire and a Snorkelling trip where we swam with Manta Rays. No request was ever too hard for Komang or the Owner. The Villa is situated within walking distance to shops, the village, restaurants, the beach, paddle boarding, surfing, scooter and boat hire. This suited me, as I felt very comfortable allowing my teenagers to do some 'safe' exploring. Another important factor was that I could watch my teenagers surf and paddle board in the bay from the beach. I would recommend this Villa and I look forward to coming back to stay here soon.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Views of the bay whilst sipping a cocktail on the Villa Mimpi Manis sun lounges
Liked least: There was nothing
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
22 May 2014
We are pleased you and your family enjoyed your stay with us, coming over to Nusa Lembongan for the first time is an adventure but everyone falks in love with the island and the breath taking views from Villa Mimpi Manis. We hope you come again for another holiday with your family
SiggiBeac...
“Relaxation Island”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

I have stayed in Nusa Lembongan many times, at various Villas. Mimpi Manis is by far my favourite.
Arrive by fast ferry, Koman is waiting for your arrival, he organises baggage to be carried to the Villa. It is then a short walk to the villa by well maintained steps.
Amazing View, Private Pool, down the stairs are all the water sport facility's, plus the fast ferry transport. (very convenient).
Koman is amazing, he organised snorkelling trips, scooter hire, and purchase the supply's I requested. (I have not yet mastered the art of riding a scooter and carrying a carton of Bintang).

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The upstairs day bed, with mosquito netting.......where I chose to sleep, the breeze , the view.........love it and the amazing service from Koman
Liked least: The stair climb, but that is because I am lazy and unfit.......thankfully I did not have to carry my luggage Koman sorted that for me.....
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
22 May 2014
Thank you for your review Villa Mimpi Manis is a beautiful spot and all our guests love their stay. komang does a great job and really looks after the guests. We hope to see you again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$142
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing