All reviewsdeck barsuperior villaour honeymoonoutdoor shower and bathgolf buggiesamazing viewslower poollembongan resortpure blissother placesoverlooking the bayplunge poolsmall islandspent nightsmainland balithe cliffmanta rays
Reviewed April 15, 2016

The villa had a great view. It was very relaxing sitting on our balcony. I think the normal rooms up near the pool would be a bit noisy and not as private as the villa. Great service, food and drinks. The rooms have everything you could want including a lovely outdoor bath and shower. I have stayed at Indiana too, it was lovely to be right on the beach but Batu Karang is more a more luxury accommodation and the pool is nicer. Thanks for a lovely holiday.

Reviewed April 12, 2016

This is my First Time I stayed in this hotel, i stayed with my girlfriend for 1 night.

The location of the hotel is quite far from the mushroom harbor but it is really close from the Jungut balu Harbor. The hotel is located on a cliff area near the beach, therefore it provides you with a great views of the sea with a sunset.

The staffs as usual very friendly, they will great you every time you meet them and they will glad to help you with any information and also taking your picture (they know the best place to take a great picture).

The room is very clean, spacious, with a front porch for you to sit in the morning and afternoon to see the beach view. Also they will decorate the bathtub with flowers if you tell to the staff that you are in your honeymoon!

The food is a okay with a usual overprice hotel meal.

Overall it was a great tome to stay in this hotel, definitely will come back to stay.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Thank Nyoman Wicaksan... W
Reviewed April 5, 2016

The views from this hotel were spectacular. The pool villa had a lovely plunge pool, outdoor bath and outdoor shower. The rooms offer complete privacy and comfort. The staff at reception were fantastic . Yes the hotel has lots of stairs but the buggy was always awaiting to transport guest to their rooms. There were 3 pools to choose from. This place is just the place to unwind and relax, great for honeymooners or just to unwind and take it all in. The views of sunrise is simply breath taking. We spotted beautiful birds from our villa. This hotel was just what we needed, a quiet, relaxing , pampering place . We also had the couples massage , ate in a lot and just enjoyed the facilities Batu Karang offered us. if you are seeking a place to get married , celebrate a milestone, enjoy your honeymoon, look no further this is it. We loved every second of our stay and so wish to return .

Room Tip: Splurge on a pool villa, it is worth it.
Reviewed April 4, 2016

I loved my time at Batu Karang. Definitely one of the nicest hotels on the island, and the food / location are perfect. The staff was very friendly and helpful as well, assisting us with making various trip / activity reservations during our time there.

Reviewed April 1, 2016

Absolutely stunning stay - the staff were so lovely and welcoming, all the pools were just wonderful to swim in and order drinks to. The view from my villa was breathtaking and the outdoor tub and shower set up was a dream! I unfortunately got sick with Bali belly on my last day and night here, the staff were very caring - gave me diapet which fixed me up by the next day, and brought me steamed rice and water to my room whenever I needed it. The restaurant food is amazing here, probably the best on the island (I stayed on NL for 6 nights all up), and deck bar offers very tasty pizzas and amazing views for evening drinks. Absolutely loved the golf buggy transport around the hotel. If you are able to afford such a treat on your Indonesian holiday I highly recommend experiencing Batu Karang at least for a few nights. The power does regularly go out on this island and thankfully BK has a generator which means you won't be without lights or wifi for long if that is important!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends