“Good Choice of Sea Food”
Review of Splash

Splash
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Guruvayur
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Description: SPLASH....A Pool Side Restaurant and Lounge serving Sea Food and Drinks.
Reviewed November 1, 2018

Live Grill was great. Good atmosphere and great service. Good to spend the evenings after a tired day,

Date of visit: October 2018
Biju G, General Manager at Splash, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2018

Dear Sir,

First of all I would like to thank you for deciding to dine at Splash which is a part of Hotel Sopanam Heritage and sparing your valuable time to share your feedback.

We are really delighted to know that you have enjoyed your food and services at Splash. These reviews are the source for motivation to our young team and the result of our hard work.

I hope that our distinctive service will tempt you to return to Splash in the future.

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Really awesome ambience in this place.Very neat and clean.The service is also really good.You will good grilled items in this place.

Date of visit: September 2018
Biju G, General Manager at Splash, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your excellent comments on our restaurant and we are most thankful for the valuable feedback.

Splash is a Pool Side Lounge which is a part of Hotel Sopanam Heritage, a 3 star property with all modern facilities to match any new City hotels. We also have a great professional team to serve the guests with individual and personalized attention.
It is truly rewarding to note that you had enjoyed our non vegetarian food.

My young team joins me in thanking you for making us your preferred choice and we all look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Excellant poolside restaurant where all kind of cuisines are awailable .Especially the karimeen pollichathu was awesome.

Date of visit: July 2018
Biju G, General Manager at Splash, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for visiting our Pool Side Restaurant Splash and sparing your valuable time to share your feedback. We are really delighted to know that you have enjoyed your food and services at Splash which is a part of Hotel Sopanam Heritage.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Splash & Hotel Sopanam Heritage during your future visits to Guruvayur.

Reviewed July 1, 2018

During my stay at Sopanam I had food at the Splash. Live Grill was excellent. Grilled Fish was really wonderfull. Only request to allow the swimming pool after 6pm.

Date of visit: June 2018
Biju G, General Manager at Splash, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Dear Sir,

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful pool side restaurant awesome mouth watering dishes from the chef I just love to spend my time with my friends at this beautiful place i would always recommend my friends also to be there to experience some nice time

Date of visit: May 2018
Biju G, General Manager at Splash, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2018

Dear Guest,

It is truly rewarding to note that you had enjoyed our non vegetarian food.