“I can see why Cucina is #1 in Leigh-on-Sea”
Review of Cucina

Cucina
Ranked #2 of 167 Restaurants in Leigh-on Sea
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2017

Visited Cucina for the first time this weekend. I had heard lots of good things about the restaurant and I'm please to say that I wasn't disappointed.

First impressions: The restaurant is beautifully decorated and the staff are superb.

The food: To start I had ARANCINI (Handmade Sicilian rice ball stuffed with ham and
mozzarella, coated and fried in breadcrumbs) which I highly recommend.
I had the POLLO MILANESE for my main, which was tasty but I'm sure there will be better mains on the menu.

The price: The whole meal was £30pp (which includes a bottle of prosecco, starter and main each) which I felt was very reasonable.

Worth mentioning: The restaurant does not accept credit/debit card gratuity, so take some cash along, as you'll want to thank the staff for such a great meal.

Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

Friday lunch and the restaurant was fairly quiet so the staff were very attentive. Decent sized portions and good value for money. The pasta was perfectly cooked and the sauces were full of flavour. The wine list had a selection of wines from different areas of Italy and at a range of prices although my usual complaint that there were no bottles under £20. Meal rounded off with complimentary Limoncello.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

Went on a Friday Eve and also Sat lunch time, consistently good. Had garlic bread, 1 pizza and 1 spaghetti. 1 peroni, 1 coke 1 Pimm's & lemonade cost 35.00 so reasonable! Delicious food and drinks plus excellent service. The thing I love about this restaurant is the calm, chilled out atmosphere and its cool inside on a hot day it's the perfect setting. Very relaxing any time of day. Food superb, drinks reasonably priced, staff lovely, ticks every box! Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

We would highly recommend this restaurant .The staff were very helpful and polite.
The steak was absolutely delicious and cooked exactly to our liking. The garlic and cheese bread starter was equally as good. The garlic mushrooms as a side dish is a must Yum !
We shared a starter and a desert. We had wine and cocktails with our main meal and it came to roughly £100.
Over all a good experience. Will visit again.

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful evening with friendly well informed staff and exceptional food.The pasta with spinach and mushrooms had so much flavour it is definitely worth a try. All were washed down with delicious cocktails.Just brilliant.