“Food at Badami”

Golden Caves
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Badami
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

Don't get fooled by the looks of the hotel (opp the Badami bus stand)....like we did.

Ordered for masala kulcha, kohlapuri chicken, dry chicken and Jeera rice. All dishes were very tasty with the right amount of spices. The best dish was jeera rice...you can eat it without any gravies. Simply delicious food. Definitely recommend.

2  Thank Shakeel A

Reviewed November 19, 2017

Food is great , value for money. Inside seating arrangement is good. Beer is available. Took a parcel for Dinner.

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

I seriously do not know how to start reviewing this so called restaurant.Bad food,dirty ambience,waiters do not know what we are ordering & what are they serving.Food quality is downgraded,half cooked,unhygienic & above all unhealthy.Still if you are thinking about this restaurant carry hand sanitizer with you.

Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

Relaxing and calm place with tasty Indian food.
We came to the cave around 9pm. Still they had fresh food.
We ordered chicken noodles, chicken byriani and some chicken with plain rice. Everything came out the same time (which is in my opinion not normal in India) and my byriani was really good.
Had a cold beer for 200rs there, but pssssst ;)
In the garden were plenty mosquitos, but we didn't care. The garden is a calm and decent!

Philippo

Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

After a while day of hardcore trekking and kms of walking in the hot sun. This.place seemed like a heaven to me. It was suggested by my Hotel front desk. Honestly compared to the restaurants surrounded wasn't​ expecting that kind of an ambience. Open garden nice lighting, service was good, filled with families and on top of all the food was excellent. Chicken Handi with rotis is the best I had in my entire trip. Try it you will love it. Highly recommend it if your looking for a nice restaurant with good food and ambience.