See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

I stayed there for short vacation in probolinggo. From the outside, it was old, didnt look like a hotel. But I was surprised, the room was huge and newly renovated. The mattress was new, clean bedsheet and blanket, lcd tv, ac, and good toiletries. The room has sofa set. The staffs also were very helpful. Who cares bout the outside, I just need a good rest. Shops, atms, restos are in walking distance.overall, I enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 28, 2014 via mobile

We changed to this hotel after checking in somewhere else and then realizing we needed to be closer to the train station. No internet to check reviews or would NEVER have gone there. Very friendly girl with great English at desk, but this the only good thing. Room dirty and full of mosquitoes. Sprayed room and opened backpacks. Went into bathroom five minutes later and a HORDE of huge flying ants had poured out of handbasin drain, crawling everywhere, like an insect horror movie. Demanded to change room, next one smelled like something dead, one after that had dead cockroaches on floor. Asked for best room and my friend and I given double as no twin rooms clean. Stained sheets, dirty pillows, filthy walls, ancient toilet, blocked drain full of hair. ...my friend and I stripped the bed to check for bugs, and put our bags on the tables in case there were bedbugs in the soft chairs. We covered ourselves in Deet and dotted Deet all the way round the bed against bedbugs. Try falling asleep while waiting for something to crawl over you! We fled at 6am, flagging the free breakfast after my friend pointed out the kitchen hygiene was probably the same as the room!!!

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Wanderer554651
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

If you have any intention of keeping your sanity please just stay away from this place. For the 2 nights that I was there, I could only come to the conclusion that Is must be a breeding ground for mosquito research, there were Literally hundreds of mosquitoes in room! No kidding. The bed birth sheets were dirty with stains on them, the comforter was dirty,iI didn't even want to open the refrigerator, the toilet was OMG disgusting with a strong stench of a dead something inside... The only thing going for it was that the room was very cool probably upgraded with a new airconditioner. Don't run the risk contracting dengue or malaria just stay Away!!! I know that there may not be enough reviews to warren a conclusion... But to the future traveller to probolingo... Trust my review and stay away from this dump.

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank Eric K
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Having travelled through SE Asia I have stayed in some pretty nasty accommodation but this one is by far the worst. Upon entering the room the first thing I noticed was brown stains all over the walls. There were food crumbs all over the floor and it was crawling with bugs and mosquitoes. The manager refused to help us when we asked where the train station was and told us "that's what Google's for"!

Never has a room made me feel physically sick, and that's the luxury room!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Shell312
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. The rooms were filthy. There were at least three cockroaches on the bed when we arrived. When we pointed them out to the manager he just laughed and walked off.

We asked to use the hotel phone and he charged us 50,000 rupiah for a three minute call! Then when we were talking on the phone he and his friend pointed and laughed at us, having obviously ripped us off.

There are far better and cheaper places in Probolinggo. In our five months travelling South East Asia this was our worst experience.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends