See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 7, 2018

I bought this deal on Twango. We spent 200$ and wasted four hours on the road to have a dinner and breakfast. The room was from the 80's. The foyer was cold. The fireplace did not function. When I asked about it the receptionist told me that they out of wood. The hallways were cold. The food was nicely presented. I loved the presentation of the food. But could not eat it. I filled myself with bread. But I could not eat it. They were out of salmon. I asked for western omelette with cheese instead of ham. She said they are out of olives and green peppers.The waitress did not eve offered to change my dish. There was nothing to do around the place. The bed sheets were horrible. As if they were not changed. Too noisy. We could hear the adjacent room people go to the washroom or take a shower. Really disappointed. The receptionist was very sweet though.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2017

We made a last-minute change of plan to visit La Mauricie National Park and needed a place to stay for one night. I was surprised to find availability at this place and at such a great price too. The pictures on the website made it look almost like a bed and breakfast. The outside of this place does look like a bed and breakfast, but the room we were in, room 26, needs some serious upgrade. The carpet is stained so badly, so was the sofa that there is no way I would sit in it. The bed is saggy, but not extremely uncomfortable. The room has a strong musty smell, and so was the bathroom. We walked by a room with hardwood floor on top of the restaurant and it looked much better. That could be the one room used for the website pictures.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

It won't be anymore. We had booked on another place, but we changed dates, and the other hotel was full for the new ones. Le Florés was the only available we found. Now I understand why. Much worse than their site makes you expect. Bedrooms are large but old decorated. To avoid talking about the smell. Bath is old, poor and with water fuites. 2 light bubles do not work. One in the room, the other in the bath. And nobody changed them in spite of I advised the housekeeping and required she to do so. The only positive point was the breakfast. Good quality and good service. But we paid it apart. My recommendation: book in advance and find a better place.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed February 28, 2017

We spent 3 nights at Le Florès last weekend. The food was fabulous at every meal. The room (Junior suite) was very nice also. Alice, who took care of me at the Spa, was very professional and made my day very relaxing. Service was always great throughout the 3 days in the restaurant also. BRAVO to the staff for making your clients feel welcome and treat them with respect in all you do!

The only reason my rating was 4 stars, instead of 5, is due to the icy surrounding as soon as you stepped out of the car, up to opening the door to enter. I consider that it was hazardous to walk around outside since ice melter products didn't seem to have been used around the Inn. I think special care should have been put to prevent falls. Please make sure you always take care of your clientele as well on the outside as you do inside.

Room Tip: We really enjoyed the Junior suite.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

We stayed for one night in October, the low season. Upon entering the building, we could smell the smoke from the fireplace from the sitting room just beside the reception area.

Our room was very clean and had an antique feel to it. The bed was comfortable. We had a view of the backside, beautiful oranges and reds from the changing leaves.

We had a complementary cocktail before supper, nothing special but nothing to complain about. Our supper began with a soup, cream of vegetable, that was delicious! We were not given a choice for our appetizer but I also never asked. It was like a pâté of porc with three croutons, mustard on one side and an amazing fine herbes oil drizzled a little bit everywhere. My partners main meal was lamb which was cooked to perfection. It was in a brown sauce with potatoes and olives. I had the salmon. It tasted like freezer, I had one bite and did not touch it again. The mango salsa that accompanied it was good though. I was asked if I wanted something else but I declined the offer. We both had a lemon tart for dessert, it was good but nothing special.
Breakfast was good, we both had eggs Benedict and the coffee was hot :-)
There was one cook and one waitress/receptionist. Our supper waitress was more attentive since we ate supper later in the evening and the receptionists duties died down by that time. Our breakfast waitress was a little tied up at the front desk, at least the coffee pot was within reach.

Overall, I very much enjoyed my stay. I would recommend this place especially with the Tuango deal.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple