“Awesome food!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

We decided to have or anniversary dinner and we were not disappointed at all; we were really surprised about the quality of the ingredients, presentation of the food and it's taste: excellent restaurant.

Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

We had the carpaccio, falafel, beef and the brownie. Loved everything! Service was fast. Only small complaint is that the sauce shouldn't cover the meat! And the meat could have had a bit more grilled texture.

Reviewed July 8, 2016

Honestly one of the best meals we ate in South America in 7 months. Absolutely delicious 3 course menu. Loved the fact that every dish was perfect and all home-made. You can tell the chef/ owner has a real passion for food. We had the beef carpaccio, vitella tonnata, steak, and goats cheese wraps, followed by an amazing white chocolate mousse. Anyone who goes to Taganaga NEEDS to visit this place.

Reviewed July 4, 2016

I rarely order fish but I figured I'm next to the ocean so why not. I had the fish with the red sauce and it was amazing. I ate ever last bite! Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed July 3, 2016 via mobile

We ate in the restaurant two times as we were told this is the best restaurant in the north coast. . . Service was nice and kind, food was good both nights, but nothing I would say was outstanding. This is totally subjective, but I am also not fond of restaurant that cook all sorts of cousines, here on the menu you find Indian curry, steak, fish and falafel. The view from the restaurant is nice but I would rate this place as average because of the food.