Lowest prices for your stay
US$66
Free cancellation until 21-04-29
TravelocityUS$54
Orbitz.comUS$54
Agoda.comUS$66
All reviews valley view rooms are nice hotel night stay food quality terrace restaurant relaxing stay ala carte needs improvement rooms are clean room service is basic amenities monkey point premium km mall road property
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2020

Went with my friends for a 2 night stay. It was a really wonderful experience. Just 2 KM from Mall Road, you simply climb (If you can) or else just take your car or a taxi. Food is really Awesome (except aloo gobhi, however they didn't charge us for that). Staff is very nice and a special voice out to Kuldeep Ji at the front desk. A very humble guy with always ready to help attitude. He specially opened up the inventory for another room for our other friends. Valley view rooms are must to take.

Room tip: Go for valley view room.
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed March 15, 2020 via mobile

With a valley view room, a deck that offered breathtaking view of the mountains and the hotel staff going out of the way to ensure your pleasure, this was my most amazing family holiday that I won't forget ever. My gratitude to Mr. Sanjeev and his team. Special thanks to Mr. Vineet and his team. Complimentary khichdi and milk for our infant daughter added to our delight.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
KASAULIEXOTICA, Manager at Kasauli Exotica, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2020

Greetings from Hotel Kasauli Exotica!

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is essential in our efforts to improve our service standards.

It is our continuous endeavor to offer our guests with the best of services and hospitality. We are glad to know that the Hotel services were appreciated by you.

We look forward on your next visit soon and assure you a beautiful experience with us as always.

Reviewed March 14, 2020

Hi, My name is Nitin and I am travelling with my family and friends, we also have kids in our group. My experience with Kasauli Exotic so far is very bad.
Yesterday I checked in at 9 pm after 8 hr of journey from Delhi and then we all decided to relax for some time but we got instructions from the Hotel people that they will shut the dinner at 10 pm.
After freshening up and drink session when we went for dinner, they served cold food and the table and there was NO hotel staff to serve the main course meal.
As I am travelling with my 5 year old daughter and she has an habit of having some hot milk before she sleep, I called Hotel reception to serve glass of hot milk for a child and then denied and said they don't have a staff. whole night my daughter didn't sleep properly and this is a kind of a hospitality they are giving to customers.
Today since morning it's raining and we asked for umbrella so that i can get some stuff from my car from parking area and again they said NO for it. Guys this is not the right option if you are travelling with Family. Staff is not cooperative. I wouldn't suggest this place to anyone in my network.

Date of stay: March 2020

Greetings from Kasauli Exotica !!!

Thank you for choosing Kasauli Exotica as your preferred destination. The concerns highlighted have been duly noted and will certainly be addressed. Your feedback is appreciated and taken more seriously, as it enables us to monitor and improve the care and service we endeavor to provide to our guests.

Reassuring you of best services at our Hotel.

Reviewed February 20, 2020

The location of the place is excellent as it is located very near to central hub of Kasauli. All major attractions are nearby. Room (206) offered to me was neat and clean with some basic amenities. View from he room is amazing. Food quality was good but they needs improvement in taste. Serive was good. I recommend this hotel.

Room tip: best views
Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank AvnishC14
KASAULIEXOTICA, Manager at Kasauli Exotica, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2020

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Went to Kasauli with friends and family recently in Jan and bookee directly from the hotel. This is a mid size hotel very near to kasuali town with 28 rooms overall. The property is well maintained and view from the rooms is great. Stayed in valley facing premium rooms located all in the same floor quipped with all weather ac. Rooms are spacious and neat. Staff is helpful and arranged complimentary baby food for 2 year old son. Choice of breakfast is good with north indian however the food is plain without spices. Overall the stay was pleasent and recommended!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
KASAULIEXOTICA, Manager at Kasauli Exotica, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020