This is a great place for a relaxing stay. Here's what I loved about it:
1. The balconies have a sweeping view of the valley.
2. The restaurant has an outdoor terrace where you can soak the sun, read, chill out.
3. The staff is very friendly and professional.
4. There's lovely live music in the evenings: old songs that create a cosy vibe.
5. Very reasonably priced food.
6. The breakfast quality is very good (especially the parathas are superb)
7. Room service is quick; rooms are clean and there is heat.
8. It's close to the Mall, walking distance (less than a km if you take the climb route)
Overall, a great stay.
- Free parking