See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 4, 2014

Rating summary (10 is highest)
Hotel Class : Mid Range
Location : 8
Amenities : 5
Service : 6
Cleanliness : 8
Value : 8
Overall : 7

Pros: At the heart of the city, room service for food available, helpful management, clean room and toilet, plenty of restaurants nearby, taxi service at door step, Margaon railway station is 5 min by car, Palolem beach is 1 hr drive, Colva beach is 10 min drive, good for business travelers who want to stay in city
Cons: Mattress is hard, AC unit noisy, service could have been better, no wifi

Room Tip: Take rooms on higher floor on the front side
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Voyag3r
Reviewed April 9, 2014

From outside it looks awful and bad. But for the convenience and value for money, it is beyond expectation. I landed very early (6am) and wanted to check-in and have a nap before going for my meeting at 9:30. I got a ac room at decent cost. I never requested for early check-in nor I was told that it would cost me additional. Once in the room, i was satisfied that ac is working well and toilet is very clean and hot water and shower are really working. Bed and clothing are clean. Newspaper is delivered to the room and small screen TV provides access to many news and entertainment channels. Elevator is available.
Next day when I checked out at 10am, I was surprised that I was charged for only one night.
Though hotel surroundings are shabby, the rooms themselves are clean. Taxi and other transport is available just outside the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank vikaskini
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I spent 1 night here with my family. I found Hotel location is ok not great.
Rooms are in bad conditions. No internet.
But biggest concern is Customer service by people here. One Rest. located inside Hotel is expensive considering its food, service, overall.
Very few people found who understand what is Customer Service is.

My first and probably last visit to GOA as I found people here are more happy to serve overseas tourist than local.

I don't suggest this hotel unless you dont have any other option.

Room Tip: Take higher floor / back side to avoid noise
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank ManieshPotdaar
Reviewed February 24, 2014

The lady at the desk when we checked in waved all other local guests in the cue to go ahead of us and ignored us for around 15 mins then we had to fill out a ton of paper work. There was a strong smell of urine on the walk way to the lift, the room was of reasonable size but had filthy walls and floor. In fact a short walk round the room would leave you with black soles! The towels were a dirty shade of coffee and the pillows had hard crusty corners. the tv didn't work and my partner and I woke up with several itchy bites on our legs, arms and torsos. Upon further inspection of the sheets we found fresh blood spots and several swollen bed bugs that were full to the point of bursting with blood.
We sat at the restaurant upstairs for what felt like an age and never got served....at all. Probably a godsend as the kitchen looked pretty horrendous!

Room Tip: Book elsewhere. Even if it's just an over night stop to catch a train.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Leighleigh269
Reviewed January 21, 2014

This hotel is average in all its means.

Rooms are bit small and look old in make, TV is small. On Website they mention that they will provide breakfast for all rooms booked above Rs 1500 but they will not tell you catch on that. Catch is they will provide you breakfast free only if you book Suite room, their 1500 means, 1500 exclusive of tax. If your room cost is > 1500 but it includes tax you will not get breakfast, we got fooled by this one.

There are taxi drivers outside hotel so you will get taxi service.

Taxi drivers can get you rental car or bike and best is Petrol Pump is only 100 - 200 meters away so no need to purchase Petrol at huge amount from roadside vendors. There is no parking near hotel so parking needs to be outside on road and let me tell you road is damn busy unless you are coming to park at 12:00 am but in season that is also not guaranteed that parking is available or not.

there is pastry shop closer to hotel which is good.

Hotel food is not that great but okay, staff was helpful and provided everything we needed. Hotel was clean and tidy not like other govt hotels.

Market is nearby so transportation and shopping is easy, you will get Auto like 100 meters from hotel,COLVA beach is 6 kms far.

Bed is bit hard for sleep, so not suitable for kids at all. Do not come unless you get any other hotel.

Room Tip: all rooms are same, above floors have access to lift.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends