See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 13, 2014

This residency is not in walk-able distance either from bus stand or railway station. Hotel looks good and room was better. The restaurant attached is not that great. They take more time to serve the order. The front office staffs were friendly.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank AnjaliKumar
Reviewed October 4, 2014

Rating summary (10 is highest)
Hotel Class : Mid Range
Location : 8
Amenities : 5
Service : 6
Cleanliness : 8
Value : 8
Overall : 7

Pros: At the heart of the city, room service for food available, helpful management, clean room and toilet, plenty of restaurants nearby, taxi service at door step, Margaon railway station is 5 min by car, Palolem beach is 1 hr drive, Colva beach is 10 min drive, good for business travelers who want to stay in city
Cons: Mattress is hard, AC unit noisy, service could have been better, no wifi

Room Tip: Take rooms on higher floor on the front side
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Voyag3r
Reviewed April 9, 2014

From outside it looks awful and bad. But for the convenience and value for money, it is beyond expectation. I landed very early (6am) and wanted to check-in and have a nap before going for my meeting at 9:30. I got a ac room at decent cost. I never requested for early check-in nor I was told that it would cost me additional. Once in the room, i was satisfied that ac is working well and toilet is very clean and hot water and shower are really working. Bed and clothing are clean. Newspaper is delivered to the room and small screen TV provides access to many news and entertainment channels. Elevator is available.
Next day when I checked out at 10am, I was surprised that I was charged for only one night.
Though hotel surroundings are shabby, the rooms themselves are clean. Taxi and other transport is available just outside the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank vikaskini
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I spent 1 night here with my family. I found Hotel location is ok not great.
Rooms are in bad conditions. No internet.
But biggest concern is Customer service by people here. One Rest. located inside Hotel is expensive considering its food, service, overall.
Very few people found who understand what is Customer Service is.

My first and probably last visit to GOA as I found people here are more happy to serve overseas tourist than local.

I don't suggest this hotel unless you dont have any other option.

Room Tip: Take higher floor / back side to avoid noise
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank ManieshPotdaar
Reviewed February 24, 2014

The lady at the desk when we checked in waved all other local guests in the cue to go ahead of us and ignored us for around 15 mins then we had to fill out a ton of paper work. There was a strong smell of urine on the walk way to the lift, the room was of reasonable size but had filthy walls and floor. In fact a short walk round the room would leave you with black soles! The towels were a dirty shade of coffee and the pillows had hard crusty corners. the tv didn't work and my partner and I woke up with several itchy bites on our legs, arms and torsos. Upon further inspection of the sheets we found fresh blood spots and several swollen bed bugs that were full to the point of bursting with blood.
We sat at the restaurant upstairs for what felt like an age and never got served....at all. Probably a godsend as the kitchen looked pretty horrendous!

Room Tip: Book elsewhere. Even if it's just an over night stop to catch a train.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple