All Seasons Guest House(Margao)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$29
Hotel GoGoa(Margao)
US$23
US$29
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 5, 2016

The Hotel is located in the city center and is run by GTDC.
Pros:
a)Location - 5*
b)In-House Restaurant. On sunday all the restaurants in the vicinity was shut and the restaurant in the hotel was the savior.
c)24 Hrs Hot Water facility
d)Shopping, transport facility in the vicinity.
e)Cordial Staff

Cons:
a)The rooms are not super clean, but manageable.
b)TV was not functioning properly.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Sudhanva S
Reviewed July 30, 2015 via mobile

Stayed here with a couple of friends. The room were basic, nothing much can be expected from a government owned hotel. The food at the restaurant was decent. The hotel is located close to the municipal garden which happens to be the heart of Margao city.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2015

I was there with a friend on holiday, the room costed approx 1200 INR which was fine, the best is it is very safe for female travellers. It seems to have tie up with government tourism of Goa. They do have sight seeing arranged which covered north goa as well as south goa in two days in very reasonable tariff. Also has one restaurant which is fairly okay and the room service is good as well as the housekeeping services.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tara G
Reviewed March 3, 2015

Stayed my last night in goa here.as its close to airport .and I had early morning flight.I have stayed here before.its expensive compared to hotels in benulim.which is only 100rps in rickshaw.and same price from benulim to airport in taxi700rps.its a basic Indian city hotel.staff are helpful enough.WiFi is costly100rps a hour.I won't stay in magaon bef!ore flying as its n

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
8  Thank peterjplcfc
Reviewed February 25, 2015

We had to stay here as a last minute resort. The bookings were done over the phone without any money transaction The previous day. The staff in the reception and housekeeping were courteous. However the room was a nightmare. Hard mattresses, blankets with burnt holes, rotting bathroom door, etc. the staff did supply us with extra pillows and sheets at request but though they looked clean, all of us developed itching allergies of the skin when we slipped under them that lasted the entire night.
It was quite a dissapointment

Room Tip: I was given a road facing room. I liked the view.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
12  Thank AnnaSpencer
GTDC-Goa, Assistant Manager at Margao Residency, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Goa Tourism Development Corporation Ltd.!!!

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. The inconvenience that you had experienced during your stay with us is indeed very disturbing. I have shared this with my management concerned and will ensure that this is not repeated.

Exceeding Guest expectation has been our constant endeavour. I would like to add that we are constantly upgrading our product to meet with the comfort levels expected by a modern day traveller.

Looking forward to welcome you back to Margao Residency

Warm regards,

Anil Dalal
Asst. Manager (Travel Division)