“Wonderful little place”

Jambo! Cafe
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Kasese
Cuisines: European, Italian
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

Lovely spot with great, hospitable owners. Coffee was delicious and the food prepared right in front of us. We will visit again if back in the area!

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful place owned by a beautiful women! We enjoyed evry moment and evry meal! The food in Jambo was the best food we tasted in Uganda. The menu has good options for vegan as well. Thank you Alis for the welcoming atmosphere and the amazing food!!!

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

Lived in Kasese for 2 months and going to Jambo was always my get away!
I could order in advance and get to Jambo just to eat or come to the restaurant and do computer work as I chat to Alice, read a book and enjoy a nice meal.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

Alice did for us a great birthday cake !
The staff is very nice and the atmosphere very authentic without speeking of the food who is delcicious.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed February 13, 2018

In Kasese we find an ATM, Post Office, supermarket – all essentials. If amuses, fascinates and always surprises me that postcards always make it home. A little piece of card dropped in a box on the other side of the world somehow makes it to the correct letterbox back home. We also pick up a very bogus parking ticket, so I pay the guy off with a note from the bundle of mixed currency I carry with me for just such occasions and that’s another Latvian Pieci gone.

Then there is time for coffee and cake at Jambas, a women’s collective run cafe and meeting point for budget travellers, and then we are back on the main road to Fort Portal.

Date of visit: January 2018