“Mixed Views”
other travellers have booked this property
Building studio appts
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
studio appts
in room dining, studio appts
Baathroom
baathtub
in room kitchen, studio appts
lobby
studio appts
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mumbai, India
“Mixed Views”
Reviewed August 2, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

I have a bit of mixed views for this place. To start with, I found this location while browsing the net. I spoke to Mr. Samedar Yadav for booking this place and made an online payment. When my wife checked out this place she found that this hotel is inside the Indus Valley resort and Indus valley resort did not have great reviews. So once again I spoke to Mr. Samedar Yadav who informed me that though this place is inside Indus Valley resort it is managed separtely and he assured me that after arriving at the location if I don't like it he will refund me the entire amount. I liked that confidence and assurance so went ahead with the booking. He sent me the payment receipt and google map pin drop so that I could reach the location but the GPS went a bit wayward. So for anyone who reads this review and decides to visit and are using GPS to reach the location. Please set your destination as Nusi Holiday Home & Sanatorium. Just besides the gate of Nusi you can see a small uphill kachha (unpaved) road. Take that road for 10 meters and you reach the gate of Indus Valley Resort. Get In..You have arrived at your destination.

Good Parts:

1) Helpful and co-operative Staff. Manager Vicky Desai always responds to your calls and being a local will give you good advice on places you can visit.
2) Rooms are well maintained and good sized. Beds are comfortable.
3) Bathroom and Toilet were well maintained.
4) Pool was clean. Table Tennis and carrom boards were available for play.
5) You could play your own music too in that area.
6) Ample Parking Space.

Not so Good Parts:

1) Hotel Lobby was dimly lit and I could see cobwebs and construction materials stewed around.
2) No one guided us on what to do if we need to order food or require house keeping services. We had to ourselves figure out how to use Gysers for hot water and could not use water purifier.
3) There are no intercoms connecting you to resturant or house keeping. We had to call the manager for everything.
4) We had ordered chinese food and found it a bit salty. Tea was a bit light and very high on the sweet side. So when you order ensure you mention how you want it made.

Conclusion: -

If you are looking for a place just to lie down and relax within the hotel premises then this may not be your location. But if you are looking for a neat place for night stay while you explore the tourist locations of Lonavala then I would recommend you stay at this quite and budget friendly place.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Helpful and co-operative staff.
Liked least: Lobby area cleanliness and no guidance on amenities.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
3 Aug 2016
dear sunil
Thanks for comming & writing this detailed review.
this will help us to improve, we will write a label of instructions for operating on all water purifiers, also some rooms intercom are not working & operating instruction are not written working intercoms.
we will stick a house manual in all rooms.
sorry for inconvenience caused.
hope you visit us again
regards
sudhanshu...
Mumbai
“I Loved it ”
Reviewed July 9, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Found this place while browsing for Lonavla hotels.
Its a budget hotel but the size of room available will beat the size of 5 Stars.
It has a nicely maintained swimming pool and kids area.
Away from hustle bustle makes this a very peaceful stay. Strongly recommended.
I have finally given a goodbye to the matchbox sized rooms in lonavla market.

10 Jul 2016
Thanks Sudhanshu
always welcome for you
madhurs82
“Very nice”
Reviewed July 6, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Very nice holiday home in affordable price. I am too much concern about cleenness and hygiene, I found here Clean and fress bedsheets and odourfree environment.
I am a pool lover, pool water was also clean and chlorinated. Attendant was very helpfull for arrangement of food and other things. In beginning i was afraid for online payment but after contacting manager i booked this room. I stayed there for todays and enjoyed alot...

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 Jul 2016
Thanks madhur
do visit again
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing