“Best pizza in Northern Beaches ”
Review of The Ducks Nuts

The Ducks Nuts
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Primarily takeaway, but possibly the best food I have ever taken away. Fresh, innovative take on old favorites plus new specials - pizza, pasta, risotto, salads, mains and curries plus [with 12 hr notice] seafood platters. Even has among the desserts 2 dessert pizzas
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Yum! Yum! Yum! Finally as locals we have found a really authentic pizza place. We ordered the Supreme and the Capraciosa and a garlic bread for two. We could have done with just one pizza and still had left overs and half the garlic loaf is in the freezer. The girl who took our order was lovely, delivery was within the promised half hour and the delivery girl was also lovely. Might try a curry next time. Definitely a keeper.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Ninny68

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

Thought we would finaly order a local pizza. Absolutley delicious. Choc full of topping. Was delivered in 30mins. Very friendly staff. Beat Dominos by far.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

After having a menu dropped into my letterbox I decided to give this place a go .
$99 later and soooooo disappointed!
We order a pizza, a pasta and a Parma (as well as 4 slices of chocolate cake)
The green curry pizza was inedible ! It was burnt and seemed to have a jar or green curry paste tipped all over it. Was actually disgusting and none of us could eat it.
The pasta (cheese gnocchi ) was $18.50 and it was half a plastic take away container full. SO over priced for a very small bowl of pasta .
The Parma was a grossly deep fried fake piece of chicken (I'm assuming it's the $2 Coles deli heart shape schnitzels), over salted shredded ham and soggy chips . Again yuck, and an insult to parmas!
And the chocolate cake ...$30 for 4 slices I assumed it would be amazing, and maybe have a dollop of cream as pictured on menu ...but no , it was sickly sweet, small slice and a cheap packet cake usually taste better than what it did ! Will never ever eat here again!! We are not overly fussy but seriously when you're paying $100 for food you want to at least be able to eat it and hopefully enjoy it !! Felt like I just dropped money down the drain.
I also won't start on the very unprofessional lady taking my order but if you're reading this in future maybe I would refrain from giving out my unknown neighbours names and address and telling me how much they love your pizzas and how often the eat there !!

Date of visit: October 2016
2  Thank kb2105
Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

Have recently moved into KB from Bluewater and we have used the Ducks 4-5 times in past 2 weeks. Happy friendly service. Food great value. Have noticed the odd negative comments of visitors and when you look at other posts of their visits they seem to moan about everything ... give Ducks a go

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

We had been advised many people to try this place and we now have been a FEW times now. They are always friendly and helpful, they are alway accommodating with adjusting the pizza for you. We highly recommend the pizza shop a visit if you live or visiting the area

Date of visit: August 2016