Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$83
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$64
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstayed here for one nightdouble roomfriesmeatrockswalksforestenglish
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for one night. It's very peaceful here and the hotel is situated in a very nice forest location. Tho the rooms could be better. The walls are very thin and you can hear your neighboars all the time. You can smell breakfast even on your third floor room. There were no fruit for breakfast and the cerial bowls where the smallest i have ever seen. The shower door gets stuck so men will often need to go rescue their stuck women :)

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 11, 2016

This hotel has a brilliant location on the edge of the Cesky Raj park with gorgeous walks on its doorstep - took us about 15 minutes to reach the amazing rock formations in Prachovske Skaly. The room was fine, nothing amazing but clean enough and quiet. Good shower, and the breakfast was an ok buffet. We also had the hot raspberries and ice cream dessert here, which is amazing! The room and dinner were really good value, you get a lot for what you pay. The staff were also very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2016

The hotel located in Cesky Raj close to the trecking corse, some castles and the 'rock' area. Breakfast at the hotel was nice and staffs are kind & helpful. Room was OK for this price. We really enjoyed short trip here from Prague.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2015

Our family spent there only 1 night - the room was tiny but fine, clean with renovated bathroom. There´s a restaurant as well, where you can have lunch or dinner, we didn´t try it, but it would be definitelly better to eat here and then go to Prachovské skály (rocks) - the food in the cottage there is really nothing special. We didn´t know that you have to pay to enter Prachovské skály area . if you want to avoid it, try to use blue way from the hotel and don´t go to above mentioned cottage - even on this blue way is small booth, where you should pay for the entrance, but it was closed when we were there. Back to the hotel - breakfast was excellent - lots of choice for everyone, there is a nice children corner with toys inside, billiard.. And nice nature around!;-)

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2015

What is the biggest advantage of this hotel is that it is situated in the beautiful nature, surrounded with large park and a almost few steps from Prachovske skaly - the sandstone rocks, where you can make a nice walk through among these rocks that climbers use a lot in summer. Now, the hotel - it looks the same for many years, as I looked at the picture from the old days, from the outside nothing has changes. The windows are old wooden, but there is a nice view from them to the attached park, where birds sing one over the other. So this far it is a romantic place. But I agree with the other travellers, that you feel like the time has stopped here. The interior has stayed the same too - it is old and the rooms are clean and cosy, but the bathroom looks a bit old and would need more renovation for this price. Breakfast was ok with me, but what I didnt like was the old fashioned Czech food - like from the communism era. Everything is fried on oil - even the salmon was so oily, which was a pity. I got a boiled frozen vegetable with it, no lemon, but a ball of butter instead, which was a total nonsense. I couldnt find any vegetarian meal here that would sound like a good meal to me. The potato pancakes were also fried from a frozen ready-to-cook-meal, though they were good. In general I wasnt very excited about this cuisine, I think its a pity, they could do better, if they wanted. And above all the smell of the fried food is everywhere, even when I opened the window of my room. What I liked here about the drinks was a Moravian wine - Rulandske sede from Velke Pavlovice that was very nice and I didnt have head-ache after that. :) The staff is normally polite but doesnt look excited about the job, maybe apart from the receptionist. The wifi didnt work well in the room and I had problem with it even downstairst in the dining hall.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms have a nice view in the nature.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends