“Wonderful staying: comfort and care”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

lacureosi...
“Wonderful staying: comfort and care”
Reviewed 22 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

I was staying at the villa for a week and did really enjoy my holidays there. It's spacious and comfortable, you have everything you need to cook and to make bbq in your private garden with a swimming pool. For 80 euro a week (so about 10/day) I had my pool heated so that even in the evening in February I could enjoy swimming under the bright stars. It was really nice.
The supermarket is just in front of the villa. And the beach is also very close. Friendly staff is always ready to help: it was my first visit to Tenerife, so I needed some advise and always had detailed answers.
Charming place, highly recommend to everyone: with family or friends.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$231
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing