We spent a week at Muri Beachcomber and it was amazing!! The room and facilities were great - just dont leave the flowers in your room like I did! The hotel had a pool with deck chairs and bean bags around the side of the pool and access to Muri Beach directly. There were Kayak, Stand up Paddle Boards and other bits and pieces around the beach access to enjoy. The staff were so lovely and always very helpful so it made our stay very pleasant. We flew in early and were given a secure room to relax in until check in time and access to a shower if we needed it. The location was perfect - close to many things such as the tours and activities and a range of restaurants and cafe's all walking distance. Definitely a great location if you dont want to move far or get a car. The bus stop is in front of the hotel so you can get into the city or around the island easily. There are lots of animals around the resort however they are all very friendly so no need to be afraid. Just make sure you keep your doors closed as apparently the chickens like to get into the rooms! We didnt have this issue thankfully. Definitely recommend the 2 bedroom if you want your own space or have a family - had a TV and DVD, Kitchen and large balcony to be able to enjoy your own space. Thank you to the team at Muri Beachcomber for making our holiday a very fun and relaxing one in the Cook Islands!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Muri Beachcomber is a small, intimate property in prime position on the shores of beautiful Muri Lagoon - 22 units ensuring a truly relaxing holiday atmosphere. Our stylish rooms offer separate air-conditioned bedrooms, spacious living/dining area, well-equipped kitchen and modern bathroom. Perfect for long stays. The Seaview Units and Watergarden Villas are ideal for couples seeking a peaceful retreat, the poolside Garden Units are wonderful for families seeking quality time together. Facilities include a swimming pool, barbecues, wifi plus guest computer, petanque court, guest laundry, tour desk, snorkeling equipment, kayaks, paddle boards, bicycle hire and guest lounge. Shops, pharmacy, hairdresser, cafes and restaurants within easy walking distance. Offering a moderately priced, quality experience in a prime location. Includes Airport Transfers, Free use of kayaks, paddle boards, BBQ's and snorkeling equipment, Fruit Basket on arrival, Daily Breakfast pack, Tea, coffee and sugar supplied daily plus Free local calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Muri Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muri Beachcomber Hotel Muri
- Muri Beachcomber Rarotonga, Cook Islands