“Lovely Atmosphere and great food”
Review of Piazza Crova 3

Piazza Crova 3
Price range: US$25 - US$50
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I have been to Piazza Crova for a family dinner. The service was perfect we tried some of their fish dishes and they were superbe. Excellent wine list. I highly recommend to try this restaurant if you are in the area, if you get a change dine on the terrace.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We were suggested this restaurant by the owner of the B&B where we stayed (Casa Isabella) and it proved o be an exellent suggestion. First of all, please note the restaurant is - erroneously to the location mentioned on Google or the map shown by Tripadvisor - not located in the center of Nizza Monferrato, but some 4km up the hills in the small village of Vaglio Serra.
My wife and I went for the Piemonte dugustazione menu. We got absolute fabulous food, but the menu proved to be a abundant selection of local Piemontese dishes. We went through 5 stages: the antipasto was a trio of local specialities (the Vitello tonnato was of course present): excellent. This was followed by a georgeous tortino di melanzane. As primo piatto we got a tagliolini di ragu, an superb pasta with meat. As main course with received a branzano with lovely roasted patatini. As ddolce I took a panna cotta and my wife a tiramisu.
This was a gorgeous festival of local dishes.I must admit the quantity was a bit too much for us, but absolute top notch quality!
And all this for €32 per person. Unbelievable!!
Top address.
PS: terrace must be great, but closed when we were there because of bad wheather conditions.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We went twice to this restaurant and the food and service was amazing, it is run by a family who make you feel so very welcome. Fantastic local wines. Will be back next year

Reviewed May 27, 2013

A must visit !!! I wish I could have 5 stomachs to taste everything. the Battuta al coltello and the semi fredo al torroncino are just unforgettable !!! and the warm and family like welcome make us want to come back asap..

1  Thank MoroccanExplorer
Reviewed April 11, 2013

OK its not exactly in Nizza Monferrato, Piazza Crova 3 is in Vagio Serra - 5 mins drive from Nizza, but well worth it. We ve eaten there twice now and have not been disappointed. Unfortunately both times we have had to sit inside due to bad weather but this did not take anything away from the food experience at all. We will defnitely visit again and hopefully sit outside and enjoy the views.