See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We stayed at the Turtle Bay Marina resort last summer. The place was much more like an apartment and we had plenty of space for our 3 kids. They liked having large Queen/double bunk beds, as they are teenagers with really long legs. It was nice to have a full kitchen so that we could eat with lots of room and prepare our picnic meals for the day. There was also room to store the coolers and bikes. It was also affordable for the size of our family and was very clean. Their marina had the best sea-doos we have used and we had a blast on Wood and Kalamalka Lakes...such a beautiful place.
Being situated between Kelowna and Vernon, it provided an easy access to a lot of things to do and see in the Lake Country. The only downside I found was the noise of the traffic of the main highway that is only a few meters from the building. That didn't allow me a very good sleep, although the beds were comfortable. Next time I will bring ear plugs.
At the end of our stay, the owner handed my kids some free passes to the go cart track they own in Kelowna. That was very nice of him. The boys had a great time there and it was a nice end to our stay, entertaining them while my husband and I were then able to hit one more winery.

Date of stay: August 2013
1  Thank iloveholidays74
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Located on Wood Lake and close to many vinyards, U.B.C.O, and Kelowna. We stayed in a very roomy two bedroom condo facing the water.The rooms were very well equipped and clean. It was very quiet considering you had boats coming and going and also a pub at the other end of the marina.
The manager/owner Jeanina was very accommodating and friendly. this is a family operated business and you are treated like family. We will definately stay here again.

Room tip: All two bedrooms face the water but there are only two one bedroom rooms available over the garage behind the condos.
Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank foodfan2013
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We are spending summer holidays by having lunches around the Okanagan valley. TURTLE BAY restaurant staff has given us the BEST OF EVERYTHING...best food, best service, best cleanliness, best place...best best best restaurant in the Okanagan we've had lunch at this summer...this place always gives us the best dining experience...

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Traveller_holidayer
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Came here with group with an age range from 8 - 70 and there was something for everyone. There was nothing extraordinary about the food (I'm a veggie and it was the usual suspects on offer: pizza, quaesidilla or salad. I got stirfry without the chicken), but there was something for everyone and when it arrived, there were no complaints. Good, honest family eating place.

Date of stay: September 2012
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I eat here a few times a year. The set up of the pub is great and has a fantastic view of the boats. There is a family friendly area in the pub and so when its just myself and my spouse we sit in the pub and when we bring our 9 year old we sit in the family area.
Great food. The appy platter is big enough to feed three people for a meal.
There is always great conversation pieces (such as a table made out of a boat leg) and history and pictures. Good set up!

Date of stay: July 2011