This weekend was my second stay at Caigers for a few days of wreck diving in the St. Lawrence river. The resort is conveniently located minutes from the 1000 Islands bridge and the staff is friendly and courteous. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and quiet and I'll likely be staying there on my next trip to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caiger's offers 36 rooms for accommodations including standard poolside rooms to cabins, river front rooms, and suites. See our Lodging page for more information about our rooms. We offer many outdoor activities including: boat rentals, fishing, diving and an outdoor pool. A shuffleboard court and playground are also on site. Caiger's offers Seasonal docking, as well as Boat rentals. Caiger's has a Lower Deck Dining room which serves breakfast and dinner. The Upper Deck offers light fare and drinks. Caiger's also features two licensed outside patios. Because of our beautiful location on the St.Lawrence River, we are a popular destination for many group trips. Customized packages can be tailored to guests needs. This upcoming season we will be offering "Elite River Front" rooms as well economical standard rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Caigers Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caigers Hotel Mallorytown
- Caigers Resort Ontario/Mallorytown, Canada