All reviewsbeach barmain buildingfantastic hotelcorfu townhotel beachhalf boardlively hotelclean restaurantbritish visitorsbus stop outside the hotelschool canteenwarm seasea viewshelf spacedrinks are expensivesmall tavernalocal tavernas
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a relaxing 10 days here. Hotel was very good , clean and our room (821) had amazing view. Restaurant was fine, although drinks very expensive. Situated on the beach with a strip with nice taverna's/bars. Ten minute walk into village again more lovely taverna's and bars. Highly recommend the Bella vista and village taverna's up in the hills - well worth the steep hill

2  Thank Suzanne G
Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

Had a great holiday here. Fantastic hotel although the web site doesn't do it justice.
Location was perfect for us. It's a small village but plenty of bars places to eat so we didn't get bored in our 10 day stay.
The location was right on the beach. The pool was surrounded by beautiful gardens. The children loved the choice of pool or sea so close together and sun bathing for us in the gardens was nice and peaceful.
The food was excellent. We booked half board and usually like to eat out as we get bored. However we didn't need to as the food was good. They had a different theme night each night so there was plenty of variety.
I was expecting some yoga and meditation each day from what I read on the web site and that didn't happen.
However lovely hotel I would highly recommend.

1  Thank Anne N
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Lovely hotel in beautiful grounds that stretch down to a narrow pebble beach. Magnificent sunrises can be an experienced on the beach after a lovely breakfast in the restaurant which overlooks the Ionian Sea. Staff in the restaurant are pleasant and will serve your coffee at the table. Evening meals will always provide you with something that British people will find tasty. A couple of tips that would improve the restaurant. More cutlery could be provided as a knife fork and spoon are not enough. Wednesday evening meal is nearly all fish dishes these could be spread across the week. I would recommend this hotel for mature couples. Moaritika itself has very little to offer only a couple of nice bars.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank WilliamBelfast
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Just had a lovely weeks stay at this hotel, me and my two kids (8 & 11), loving the clean warm pool, direct access to the clear shallow sea, multitude of sun loungers and fab food in the hotel' restaurant.
It's quite a quiet place, fine for a week, kids were a bit bored by the end of the week. Not much in the resort, except pedalos, nice restaurants and a few bars. You come here to chill out. Not so many English families, I felt a bit isolated as a single parent here, not helped by being ignored by bar staff in the evening at the beach bar.
Generally a very nice hotel, fine if you want to sunbathe and read books all day, little else going on. I found I spent quite a bit on drinks/ coffees/ lunch out, which is probably more to do with the poor Euro exchange rate at the moment, but next time I'll do AI as I have done before.

2  Thank Kevs S
Reviewed August 24, 2017

We arrived after midnight, but were offered sandwiches and a drink, which was a good start. Initially we thought that our room was a distance from the sea but next morning discovered it was just five minutes to the private beach.
From when we arrived until our departure all the staff made us feel welcome, and the service we received was excellent.
In particular the the waiters/waitresses, and the beach bar staff were happy to chat and pleased to help us learn a few Greek words.
Our room, on the second floor was well furnished and importantly we could see the sea ( just about ) and the sunrise.
All in all we had a lovely holiday, made extra special by the warmth and friendliness we were shown.

Room Tip: Side sea view room is good facing east ...morning sun cooler than afternoon.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family