All reviews mambo beach hotel staff small road fresh fish couple of nights sea view wonderful hotel buffet style hotel is situated swimming pool demetris tavernas village greek sunbeds euros beaches
Reviewed August 3, 2017

Truly wonderful hotel especially because of their staff, they will always try to provide the highest level of hospitality they can. To every need or request we had, they were always smiling and kindly trying to help. I really appreciate the way that they treat their guests.
The food in the hotel dining room was usually delicious, they have different selection of food every day. We were there for a week and it was never the same. Regarding the room, everything was clean and neat, just some balconies are very close to each other so it is like sitting altogether with your neighbours, so if you do like to sit outside and you require a certain privacy, then be careful which room your booking, because the style of balcony differs from room to room. Hotel is situated very close to the beach, where you can rent two sunbeds and one parasol for 6 Euros for a whole day. The area is great if you want to go on a relaxing vacation, as it is more calm and not that crowded as other bigger resorts. Mostly families were there, but if you want to just spend some time with your partner it is great choice as well. To sum it up, I had a great one week long vacation in Bali Star Hotel and I can definitely recommend it to others.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2017

We received a lovely reception by the owner, who showed us to our room, which was large and comfortable, we had a wrap around balcony which was private. The room was freshly furnished was very clean and my husband, son (14) and I were rattling around in it! Walk through the gardens and pool cross a small road and there's a lovely beach. The little train stops at various intervals near the hotel. It is hilly so not good if you have limited mobility. My husband has arthritis in his knees and we walked to the bus stop which was about 1 mile to visit Heraklion- it was difficult. Loved the hotel, the food was fresh and hot. A mixture of different nationalities which was lovely. All in all a fabulous family hotel, I would highly recommend. However, if you wanted to visit Heraklion or further, hire a car.

Room Tip: We paid a supplement to have a superior room and it was lovely.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

Had the most wonderful stay at the Bali star boutique , what a gem, staff, location , food, experience, was such a blessing!!
Such a beautiful place, would highly recommend and I would visit again, if I return to Bali xx

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Tillyoli
Reviewed May 15, 2017

We requested a room with a view of the sea before we arrived and were rewarded with one. We arrived late, around 10:30 and Demetris welcomed us warmly. We were even provided with a cold plate for a late dinner which was very much appreciated! The staff at Bali Star are exceptional; always helpful, friendly and accommodating...thank you all for making our stay so special! The room was clean, spotless and although not a new hotel it is kept in good condition. The pool was inviting however I am a beach person so the short walk (2 minutes?) from the hotel to the beach was rewarding; sandy beach, beautiful clear water with views of the cliffs around you. We had breakfast and dinner daily for the 5 days we were there. There was always something new to try and the variety at both meals was very good. Salads were fresh, fruit plentiful, the bread delicious and as I said the choices very satisfying. We too felt Bali Star deserves more then 3 stars...a comfortable accommodation with amazing staff.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor with a sea view. Lovely balcony.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

Stayed at bali star in june this year. Had an amazing time. Hotel staff very helpful accommodation excellent, food very enjoyable...would highly recommend it. That good we have just booked up for 2 weeks next year.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple