All reviewsinclusive barhotel is locatedfamily run hotelswimming pooltraditional greekgreat holidayplenty of sunbedsminute walkbaystowelsgueststavernasgreecefridge
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

We had great 1 week holiday here. Hotel is super clean and modern, staff very friendly, food delish, swimming pool with sun beds and umbrellas near the all inclusive bar are perfect for lazy day in. Its a quiet family friendly type of hotel not th one for wild night parties. Hotel is 5 min walk from two local beaches and lots of tourist shops, supermarkets and greek tavernas near by. We loved it here and hope to be back soon

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2017

I have been in Greece many times so I can compare Xidas Garden with other hotels of this category so I can only recommend.

I spent here really nice time with my mum and we were really satisfacted.

Hotel was clean, room comfortable, food tasty (my surprise was really good white wine what is not common for ALL IN) and highlight of this hotel was perfect staff (always friendly, funny and willing to help).

Regarding to location, Bali is really nice village where you can find nice beaches, restaurant, tavernas and some bars, but it is not for people who are looking for 'busy night life'.

Thank you Xidas Garden for really nice holiday!

Stayed: June 2017
2  Thank 13radkaj
Reviewed June 16, 2017

Having stayed in many hotels abroad, this is by far one of the nicest that I have stayed in. It is extremely clean and modern, in fact it is so clean that it looks brand new. The food was fantastic. The buffet is not huge but everything was delicious, at least 2 different hot choices at each meal, freshly cooked and constantly being replenished. In my opinion, the food in the hotel was even nicer than the restaurants we ate out in which is very unusual for an all inclusive hotel.

This is a small, family run hotel but they run it to a 5 star standard, friendly staff, very relaxed environment. Stunning views over the mountains. It is a good location too as very quiet but only a 15 minute (maximum) walk to the old port, however there are small shops, supermarkets and cafes all along the way so everything is within easy reach. The beach is less than 5 minute walk away. The pool area is immaculate and plenty of sunbeds and seating for guests. The customer service goes beyond what is expected - a meal was left in the fridge of our room as we arrived late when everything was closed and keeping our room on our departure day was arranged with ease at a very minimal cost. This hotel offers excellent value for money, as at the price we paid I did not expect such a beautiful hotel, I cannot recommend it highly enough and would happily go back and stay again.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

Guys, are you for real?!?!?! Wet floor after washing (like for3-4 hours), wet toilet paper, same towels for two days, even tho, they were on floor, made put them on a bed? Thats what i cal "all inclusive"

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Milda Š
Xidas G, Διευθυντής at Hotel Xidas Garden, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

Good morning. We accept Pets . We do not accept illiterate. Please read the description before your booking.

Reviewed May 25, 2017

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Room was very comfortable, the bed was unusual for Greece ..it was just right not too hard ! The room had a modern shower and constant hot water. The pool was clean and secluded. The staff were excellent. Food while not gourmet was good , plenty of choice and plenty to eat. Just sorry we had to come home. Bali has beautiful beaches.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple