All reviews inclusive bar hotel is located family run hotel swimming pool traditional greek great holiday plenty of sunbeds minute walk beaches towels guests tavernas greece fridge
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for a week, September 10th . The hotel itself is a small family run hotel just off the main road.
It is modern, very clean and friendly with nothing too much trouble. The rooms are tidied daily to a very good standard.
We arrived late at night but in the rooms fridge was a plate of food and a large bottle of water in case you hadn't eaten.
The food was nice, plentiful and fresh with enough choice. I have seen reviews saying there wasn't enough choice here, if you want 5 star choice of food go to a 5 star hotel!!
At no point did we struggle to get a lounger round the pool at any time of the day. While we were there the hotel had lots of German, French and eastern Europeans there but don't let that put you off , we had a great time talking with the residents most of whom speak good English.
The location is great, just off the main road so it was quiet but only 5 minutes walk from the closest beach of which there are 3 close by. If you do go to the beach it will cost you €6 per couple for the sun loungers. The beaches are clean and the water is very clear.
I would definitely go back to Xidas Gardens again and if you just want a relaxing, quiet, friendly hotel I would thoroughly recommend it

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2017

Very fresh and cozy rooms, wonderful terrace, sweet and helpful stuff. Food was really horrible.. cold breakfast, very limited choices for kids. one ham, one cheese, cold eggs and sausage..
Other than that very fine, beach is close, markets, car rentals, good food (outside of hotel).

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank tina_es77
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

We had great 1 week holiday here. Hotel is super clean and modern, staff very friendly, food delish, swimming pool with sun beds and umbrellas near the all inclusive bar are perfect for lazy day in. Its a quiet family friendly type of hotel not th one for wild night parties. Hotel is 5 min walk from two local beaches and lots of tourist shops, supermarkets and greek tavernas near by. We loved it here and hope to be back soon

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2017

I have been in Greece many times so I can compare Xidas Garden with other hotels of this category so I can only recommend.

I spent here really nice time with my mum and we were really satisfacted.

Hotel was clean, room comfortable, food tasty (my surprise was really good white wine what is not common for ALL IN) and highlight of this hotel was perfect staff (always friendly, funny and willing to help).

Regarding to location, Bali is really nice village where you can find nice beaches, restaurant, tavernas and some bars, but it is not for people who are looking for 'busy night life'.

Thank you Xidas Garden for really nice holiday!

Stayed: June 2017
2  Thank 13radkaj
Reviewed June 16, 2017

Having stayed in many hotels abroad, this is by far one of the nicest that I have stayed in. It is extremely clean and modern, in fact it is so clean that it looks brand new. The food was fantastic. The buffet is not huge but everything was delicious, at least 2 different hot choices at each meal, freshly cooked and constantly being replenished. In my opinion, the food in the hotel was even nicer than the restaurants we ate out in which is very unusual for an all inclusive hotel.

This is a small, family run hotel but they run it to a 5 star standard, friendly staff, very relaxed environment. Stunning views over the mountains. It is a good location too as very quiet but only a 15 minute (maximum) walk to the old port, however there are small shops, supermarkets and cafes all along the way so everything is within easy reach. The beach is less than 5 minute walk away. The pool area is immaculate and plenty of sunbeds and seating for guests. The customer service goes beyond what is expected - a meal was left in the fridge of our room as we arrived late when everything was closed and keeping our room on our departure day was arranged with ease at a very minimal cost. This hotel offers excellent value for money, as at the price we paid I did not expect such a beautiful hotel, I cannot recommend it highly enough and would happily go back and stay again.

Stayed: May 2017