All reviews cleaned every day hotel is located famillies towels holiday
Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

The food was terrible. The staff were unhelpful. The room was dirty. The Wi-fi was useless. We do not recommend this place. We will never go there anymore. The all inclusive bar include: "Cola, Fanta, Lemon, Sprite, wine, bier, raki, ouzo, vodka"...

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Culture668659
Reviewed August 22, 2016

I've spent 1 week in this hotel with my family (my mother (50) my grandmother (80) , my girlfriend (23) and me (23)).
The hotel is very basic. It's really green and really near to the sea, the maximum you have to walk until the sea is like 150m.
The rooms are ok, a little bit dirty but acceptable for the price. And also there is only one cleaning lady so dont expect much. Also be sure to stay away from room 414 or 415, because they are the noisiest rooms ever (because the bar's terrace is above these rooms, so you cant sleep until 1 or 2 am. and you have to wake up at 6 or 7 am, because they clean the terrace). Also if I highly reccomend to close all doors during the night, because at the nearby hotels the party is still going on until like 3 am.
The service is like almost terrible, the all incluve is hardly and an all inclusive. I upload a picture about the what the A.I. means in this hotel. During that time you can have beer, wine, soft drinks, water, ouzo and raki for free. But if you want something else you need to pay for it (even for coffé like espresso).
The sign says 1 drink/person but you can have 2 /drink per person, but if you are friends with the bartender you can even get 4 drink/per person. Ohh, and by the way, the bartenders are usually drunk by night. Also, you get a card for the A.I service (for most of the hotels you get a plastic bracelet) so be sure not to lose it and show it for lunch and dinner (but usually they dont check it, but when they do they are really rude, and tell you that the restaurant if full because "YOU ARE THE PROBLEM" ).
The food is pretty much the same every day, and I really had the feeling that they use the left over food for lunch and for breakfast. Sometimes they have a little grill for dinner, which is a little strange (and rude) because they told the guy front of me that he cant have 2 grill meat at once , but he can stand in line 5 times if he wants.
Also this is a really calm hotel, there is no animation team, so if you dont like it (like me) you can really can have a rest.
When I was there, the people who stayed in the hotel were mostly Russians, Slovakinans, and the staff cant really speak proper English.
There is no internet in the rooms, only at the reception or nearby, but that really didnt work out for us.
Also they sometimes have some theme nights, such as greek dinner (every monday) or romantic dinner (every saturday) at the bar next to the sea, and sometimes they forget to ask money for the cocktails :P

Room tip: Stay away from room 414 or 415, because they are the noisiest rooms.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank ktamas00
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

Hotel is located very close to sea. Good value for money you pay. Pool is good and clean but don't expect to get seat by it, because it is always occupied but someone's towels - even in night, when no one is sitting there. This is bad. There is free Internet in reception. But it could be the weakest wifi you ever used. Most of the time connection with WiFi is not possible. Best free wifi is on beach in tavernas - just ask for password. Sea cost is wonderful - there are sandy beaches as well as with rock. If you like snorkeling, it is the right place to do it - lots of sea creatures underwater - don't forget to take your GoPro camera with you.

Lot of rooms have view to the sea. In the garden there are plenty of different palm trees and other mideterranian stuff.

Very exotic and beautiful place - Bali

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Daniēls B
Reviewed August 30, 2015

We stayed last week at the Hotel Talea Beach and we have to admit that we had a great time! The location is perfect for some relaxing family holidays and the food, although pretty much basic, is ok if you have never tasted any Greek typical dish before. The cost was ok for what we got for a sea view room and the staff very helpful (special thanks to the receptionist Evaggelia for organising the surprise happy-birthday party for my son).

Room tip: sea view room, absolutely gorgeous!!!
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank bolemoloj47
Reviewed July 29, 2015 via mobile

Kalispera! Been here in middle of July. Was expecting less but got satisfied. Nice and very friendly staff, girls at reception and restaurant staff thank you everyone. If at first day you think what did just i eat, after 1-2 days you get used to Greek food and everything tastes well. Try jelly it tastes perfect, and European like meat and potatoes. We were lucky with room, if possible ask for Nr614 or 613,its on the last floor with best view ever, imagine you wake up in the morning, open your balcony door and see mountains and sea with Hot sun. Terrace was also large and enough space for small company. Beach is 1min walking, with sunbeds and calm sea. Shops and restaurants is near 2min walking. Free teniss court and pool for everyone. I dont know why šo much bad reviews. We loved our vacation, thank you everyone :) Efharisto everyone who made our vacation perfect.

Date of stay: July 2015