All reviews cleaned every day hotel is located famillies towels holiday
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

I'd like to review this place as 1 star, hardly 2 star hotel, the food was terible, the view of the mountains was so so, and the room service was once in 3 days, so I don't recomend it warmly, maybe you should try another one

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Munteanu M
Reviewed August 9, 2017

The hotel is located just at the beach (about 200 m to walk). It's quite a big hotel, it has got several houses. It is equipped with a pool and has got . also a pool for the kids (also a small playground). The reception is open 24 hours, and they speak English, the staff there is friendly,
We have spent one week with family (2 small children) with All Inclusive service. The room we got, was quite small, was full with the 3 beds and the baby bed (that was a bit dirty). The bathroom had got a shower basin with a curtain.
The room had got air condition, Upon arrival you have to pay 10 Euro deposit for the remote controls (AC and TV), that I found a bit strange.
The equipment in the room were used up: taps in the bathroom were loose, AC needed from my point of view a general maintenance, as it was stinky when started, and it often did not react on the remote (although the batteries were replaced).
Towels and room were clean. Breakfast was every day the same. For the breakfast you can take orange and grapefruit juice from a machine (buttons were broken) and a coffee. For lunch and dinner usually a soup and two main courses were prepared with some offer for salads and sweets, and water melon (only melon was offered). Food quality is average, taste is OK.
The AI bar has got strange and not transparent rules and bartender, who was not my favourite. Examples: I wanted to take two ouzos and a bear - the response was only two alcohol per person can be taken. Ice cream was offered for kids - but only for the kids, so you have to show a kid for the bartender. By the way the ice cream served only in limited time frames...
The hotel has got WIFI, but it works only at the reception. Even in the restaurant that is next door to the desk, the connection did not work, In the rooms you do not find it.
The pool was cleaned every day, but only the big one. I have never seen anyboday at the kids' pool - it had got always some dirt and sand on the bottom. One day I found a small dead lizard in it. The water itself was clean in both pools.
Summarizing: the service fits for the 3 star rating, but in my opinion it is a bit below the 3 - I have seen much better hotels with the same rating. It was OK for this holiday, but I would not come back again.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Tibor M
Reviewed October 5, 2016

The room was clean, had an AC and a small balcony with a partial sea view. The beach was clean. The rooms are in several different houses and each time we walked to our house something smelled bad, like some rat had died somewhere. The Food was ok, nothing fancy. If you take all included you can chose between 3 kinds of alcohol in a small glass. Glasses are often dirty, realy dirty. Receptionist was nice but the bartender was cold and had spoke almost no English. There was no wifi in the room. And the wifi in the lobby was horrific. But you get what you pay for. Would stay here again but only in a room with a sea view.

Room tip: There are some rooms with a nice sea view.
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rihards K
Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

The food was terrible. The staff were unhelpful. The room was dirty. The Wi-fi was useless. We do not recommend this place. We will never go there anymore. The all inclusive bar include: "Cola, Fanta, Lemon, Sprite, wine, bier, raki, ouzo, vodka"...

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Culture668659
Reviewed August 22, 2016

I've spent 1 week in this hotel with my family (my mother (50) my grandmother (80) , my girlfriend (23) and me (23)).
The hotel is very basic. It's really green and really near to the sea, the maximum you have to walk until the sea is like 150m.
The rooms are ok, a little bit dirty but acceptable for the price. And also there is only one cleaning lady so dont expect much. Also be sure to stay away from room 414 or 415, because they are the noisiest rooms ever (because the bar's terrace is above these rooms, so you cant sleep until 1 or 2 am. and you have to wake up at 6 or 7 am, because they clean the terrace). Also if I highly reccomend to close all doors during the night, because at the nearby hotels the party is still going on until like 3 am.
The service is like almost terrible, the all incluve is hardly and an all inclusive. I upload a picture about the what the A.I. means in this hotel. During that time you can have beer, wine, soft drinks, water, ouzo and raki for free. But if you want something else you need to pay for it (even for coffé like espresso).
The sign says 1 drink/person but you can have 2 /drink per person, but if you are friends with the bartender you can even get 4 drink/per person. Ohh, and by the way, the bartenders are usually drunk by night. Also, you get a card for the A.I service (for most of the hotels you get a plastic bracelet) so be sure not to lose it and show it for lunch and dinner (but usually they dont check it, but when they do they are really rude, and tell you that the restaurant if full because "YOU ARE THE PROBLEM" ).
The food is pretty much the same every day, and I really had the feeling that they use the left over food for lunch and for breakfast. Sometimes they have a little grill for dinner, which is a little strange (and rude) because they told the guy front of me that he cant have 2 grill meat at once , but he can stand in line 5 times if he wants.
Also this is a really calm hotel, there is no animation team, so if you dont like it (like me) you can really can have a rest.
When I was there, the people who stayed in the hotel were mostly Russians, Slovakinans, and the staff cant really speak proper English.
There is no internet in the rooms, only at the reception or nearby, but that really didnt work out for us.
Also they sometimes have some theme nights, such as greek dinner (every monday) or romantic dinner (every saturday) at the bar next to the sea, and sometimes they forget to ask money for the cocktails :P

Room tip: Stay away from room 414 or 415, because they are the noisiest rooms.
Date of stay: August 2016